Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This guy has over 2100 complaints of sexual abuse

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
The University of Michigan received more than 2,100 complaints of alleged sexual abuse against former sports doctor Robert Anderson last year, the highest number of incidents the university has publicly acknowledged to date.

UM’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report, which includes three years of crime statistics, attributed 1,194 allegations of on-campus rape, 916 alleged incidents of fondling and one alleged off-campus rape in 2020 to Anderson. Those incidents add up to 2,111 incidents of alleged sexual misconduct by Anderson.

Attachments

• 029AD3EF-7CF6-4BE4-934D-7954C137989F.webp
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
According to Wikipedia, he's the most prolific serial rapist of all time. That's an accomplishment I'd be proud of. Hats off to Anderson.

Also, I don't think he raped anybody in 2020 because that guy is dead since 2008.

According to Wikipedia, he's the most prolific serial rapist of all time. That's an accomplishment I'd be proud of. Panties off to Anderson!

Also, I don't think he raped anybody in 2020 because that guy is dead since 2008.
My condolences

My condolences
"Panties off to Anderson" is not accurate since he was a faggot. I believe all if not most of his victims were male. I do not approve of that obviously. I just like the raping part.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back