Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel > THIS GUY

Yesbr0

i h8 when ppl tell the truth

CuckTears to the rescue again
DC9407A8 F9F9 450E B467 6762FFF03E88

>This kinda stuff is exactly why I say good looking people — specifically women — are not “privileged.” I’d take being maybe less conventionally desirable but viewed as a complex human over being super attractive but viewed as nothing more than a sex object, any day.

This comment sums up inceltears. This is just straight cope and denial of lookism. You aren't simply viewed as a sex object for being super attractive. Has this moron ever read any study on attractiveness? These sjw faggots should know of all ppl how lookism affects all aspects of life, considering the history of racism in the west, and the disparity in power/influence/money related to heightism. Absolutely moronic.

theres nothing wrong with what he said

lel soyboys getting mad that even dudes who get laid can also be (((misogynist))). who would of thought that wasnt just us?

invite him over there he sounds based