Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This has to be the most reddit/soyjak restaurant in the world

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
R2CLqJHH7utVVqN-hnVMbDD5h0gwWPskX2m4y51qz1c.jpg

"Haha burgers have sex names get it??? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Also they are vegan so it's wholesome because you're saving the environment :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: what you don't think it's hilarious??? it's treason then, who peed on your cheerios :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

This looks like something you could see in GTA as a parody of fast food restaurants or pretentious overpriced burger joints. But it's real. 10 years ago I laughed at GTA society because it was so ridiculous, exaggerated and horrible I thought it couldn't be real. Well friends, it's happening.

I will buy sloppy toppy but not from there (in video game)

Also I want to know what the slut sauce is. Is it pussy juice with yeast infection?

it is disgusting just to think that you're going to eat a burger with a name like that
you find this shit only in cuckit land

It looks like that would be processed as fuck and would be more unhealthy than real burgers

It looks like that would be processed as fuck and would be more unhealthy than real burgers
Yeah many vegan foods have more calories, fats and sodium than meat :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Redditors of Reddit do you like the sexy sex sex time with your SO?

I hate vegetarians and vegans, they ruin all food recipes they touch. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back