Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is a good thorough exam paper in philosophy from 1862.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Notice the directness of these questions and the lack of vagueness in language, which is regularly found in woke feminist grievance studies nowadays.

Pomo and intersectionality is in bro. Het with the times.

Question 12: What is the Dogpill? In what key way does it differ from the Chickennuggetpill?

I don't envy those students.

View attachment 745450

Notice the directness of these questions and the lack of vagueness in language, which is regularly found in woke feminist grievance studies nowadays.
also, you couldnt bloat shit because nothing was digital.
You couldnt copy anything either

everything had to be typed out or hand written. So adding too much bloat to your writing meant you had to type more shit and others too.
I have experienced the same thing. When you read papers from the 70s its like woha, i dont need a fucking degree to understand this mumbo jumbo.

Another factor is talked about in Kuhns "the structure of scientific evolutions" - basically the more a field develops, the more esoteric the terminology becomes until its completely indecipherable to the "uninitiated." Then a new thing comes along and destroys the entire field.