Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is a great video everyone should watch it

6C9769D3 EF6D 484C ACFB 135F085E089C

:cool::cool::cool:

No dude, governments are bad and should be taken out. We have cameras, technology, crypto, and weapons to not need those cucks any more. That's why they try to kill us with vaccines and chemicals in the food and water before most people figure this out.

No dude, governments are bad and should be taken out. We have cameras, technology, crypto, and weapons to not need those cucks any more. That's why they try to kill us with vaccines and chemicals in the food and water before most people figure this out.
Egyptians have experience of being ruled by totalitarian governments and empires.

Egyptians have experience of being ruled by totalitarian governments and empires.
That's why so many of them are cucks. I wish I can steamroll all the obedient soy egyptians.

I'm from alexandria and almost never seen one like that. If I took roids I would look like them too. I'm not saying they're all soys, but there are a lot.
دول الصاعقه بتوع الجيش

دول الصاعقه بتوع الجيش
I've heard of el sa3ka, they aren't the same as regular egyptians, they probably take roids because they don't look natty.

What are your political views?
I agree the most with libertarians and anarchists. I hate governments and rulers, because almost 100% of the time it will be run by cucks who oppress low status non chads, and pander to whores.

Rosties vote for cucked laws, and use our tax money to fund their whoredom and chad chasing. That's why taxes need to be abolished, and all the cucked laws thrown out. Rosties are the main ones who vote for a bigger police and surveillance state, to make sure non chads aren't able to rape since most have been incel for decades, and monitor them from accessing "underage" foids, and the IRS that tries to make sure men pay.

Only braindead men think it's good that rosties were allowed to vote, they used their voting power to enslave us. The foids who hate nonchads the most are whores who like chasing chads, and know if men get power again they won't be able to do that. I love what he wrote here.

Screen Shot 2022 12 08 at 15226 PM

He's also based on the israel topic.

Democracy itself is stupid. The rights of the individual shouldn't be infringed, no matter what the majority decides.

A few years ago switzerland voted for stricter gun laws because if they didn't they would have needed to leave the Schengen Raum (because the EU is gay)
Over 60% voted for stricter gun laws. Those 60% shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Democracy is tyranny of the majority
High iq. Democracy is not a fair system at all. That's like two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Just because 60% agree with something doesn't make it morally right, most people are retards who shouldn't be making decisions for everyone, like foids and soys and 18-22 year old college students. The only thing we should be governed by is the non aggression principle, which is how civilized animals in nature operate, it means don't steal and don't harm, we don't need any other laws than those. Plus, (((they))) rig the votes, so it probably isn't even a real democracy.

I have watched this video about 25 times already