Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is a Mexican TV show

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
quererlo-todo-novela-televisa_2.jpg

Notice something?

it's the pure opposite of what the (((liberal))) agenda would like to see

Hot chicks with white chads

Imagine living on 7 peso a day and watching this shit.

Tbf Mexicans seem to hate the sight of Mexicans

Uhhhhh..... jaw is law?

My white chad cousin looks exactly like them,And im a shitskin who will have to pay rent for his whole life while he lives tutorial mode and has a car,house and both parents,Fuck this world.
Also notice how all of them look evil as fook,they look like bloodstainted predators,They live tutorial mode thanks to the suffering of my fellow mexican shitskins and myself included,Fuck them,Why do i have to have a white chad cousin? fuck this nauseating reality.

Last edited:
Here are some other popular shows also from Mexico.

MV5BNDE4Yjc3MGYtZWFlNi00ZjYwLTgwMmMtMjZmMTkwM2MxYzNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NTgwMTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR118,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Que-le-pasa-a-mi-familia.png

Why do they look so white

My white chad cousin looks exactly like them,And im a shitskin who will have to pay rent for his whole life while he lives tutorial mode and has a car,house and both parents,Fuck this world.
Also notice how all of them look evil as fook,they look like bloodstainted predators,They live tutorial mode thanks to the suffering of my fellow mexican shitskins and myself included,Fuck them,Why do i have to have a white chad cousin? fuck this nauseating reality.
They have good personalities, inkwell.

That's the castepill

They're what Mexicans wish they were tbh.

Mexicans have nothing on Filipinos when it comes to white worship though

Lots of Mexicans are white because a lot of them are of European Spanish descent. And it's not just Mexico, a lot of Latino countries have lots of whites. There were quite a few white Chads from Mexico that went to my college.

Last edited:
JBW
Lots of Mexicans are white because a lot of them are of European Spanish descent. And it's not just Mexico, a lot of Latino countries have lots of whites.
cope

Imagine living on 7 peso a day and watching this shit.
just lol over for our spic brothers
indeed These white Chad parasites live good lives off the suffering of us shit skins
mexico whites are concenrated in urban areas. rural area full of native, brown ethnics.

off topic but kind remind me of Central Asia pre-Mongol conquest. mongols pretty much massacred every single town and cities in CA during their conquest, it was genocide. the white people/persians (who were associated with blue eyes according to Chinese records of Persian slave girls imported into china) got almost extinct. they got replaced by darker skinned ethnics (asiatic Turkics and curry-looking rural people) and central asia never look the same again.

i swear if similar thing happen to Mexico today, mexicans gonna look more like... well, stereotypically mexican, you know, the brown skin, semi-asiatic looking ones, typically seen in US tv shows.

meanwhile, if one look at Mexican TV shows its just like what you showed, full of white people......
no wonder Iran could never reach it's previous glory.

Lots of Mexicans are white because a lot of them are of European Spanish descent. And it's not just Mexico, a lot of Latino countries have lots of whites. There were quite a few white Chads from Mexico that went to my college.
Whites are a minority in Mexico