Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is everything I want...

Ew i hate children

As expected from a Christian cuck

91c.jpg

Wouldn’t want a daughter

You will never have this.

i hate kids as much as i hate foids (in cod2)

If I somehow were to have a kid (impossible) I wish it to be a girl because I don't want a son with my subhuman genes
Based. I am going to fuck a sheboon so I can have my own irl @Truckzo

Daddy has to go and suck business dick for money to buy you some fake replacement milk because of mommies dry tits!

Feeling suicidal again, ty :) :fuk:

Imagine wanting to marry.
See that guy 10 years from now. His life will be a living hell and everything he has will have been taken away from him by the foid.

Children in this satanic World? Omega kek lul .

Its cucked aswell exspecially raising a dAuGhTeR

Imagine wanting to marry.
See that guy 10 years from now. His life will be a living hell and everything he has will have been taken away from him by the foid.
hey we are dreaming here,not talking about reality. i think the worst part is not that he will get divorced raped,but the fact that his daughter will be a whore.

Raising a toilet is the same as training a prostitute from birth. As soon as she's old enough she'll start hopping from dick to dick in an endless cock carrousel ride.

use up to much money:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: