Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how a noodlewhore reacts when she can't lock down a white cock: Crushing a kitten with high heels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This noodlewhore bitch is crushing a kitten with high-heels because she was (((feeling upset))) about her marriage with a ricecel.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-03/16/content_540375.htm

The video was later posted on the Internet and could be downloaded for free. It was used to attract viewers to a Website that featured videos of small animals being stomped to death by aggressive women. The Website, which sold the discs for 15 yuan each, is no longer operating.

By the way, this glee chad used to hoard videos of 2 year old infants getting raped and tortured.

MV5BODc3NjU5NTAxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg2MzQzNA@@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Just see how all the whores are weeping when that motherfucker necked himself --
TYQ4D.png

5P8rKj.png

Look, noodlewhores!!
5QWcTb.png

6zmCN8.png

Who knows? May be some of these whores became so upset that they crushed some animals with their heels and posted those videos on the internet to feel less depressed and may be another chad from other part of the world is fapping over those. This is how this circle completes.

Normcunts will defend this.

NORMCUNTS. WILL. DEFEND. THIS.

>sloot kills the only thing that doesn't judge you by your looks
Oh, the symbolism...

I can't stand it when people do this kind of shit to animals.

He had a good personality, but he was a tortured soul. If he had opened up we could have helped him, and he could be the wonderful person he really was on the inside.

And those showers he took? Magnificent

i remember the prog media conglomerate throwing massive smokescreens for that gaypedo chad's death, just because he was gay on a gay propaganda show, what a fuckin world

By the way, this glee chad used to hoard videos of 2 year old infants getting raped and tortured.

MV5BODc3NjU5NTAxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg2MzQzNA@@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
there is literally nothing Chad couldn't possibly get away with. but personality bro!

They are women

If it were an incel who had done what he did, that incel wouldn't have been lynched before he could appear in court.

Attractive men could literally be dangerous homocidal pedos and they could still get laid and have tons of cunt orbitors.

Even the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs had girlfriends.. & yet girls consider us creeps.

And an ugly man will be attacked by mob on just an allegation.

would give my arm to stomp on that cunts head and crush her under my boot

Damn, it's ironic how WE are the ones who are supposedly mentally insane or psychopathic.

He had a good personality, but he was a tortured soul. If he had opened up we could have helped him, and he could be the wonderful person he really was on the inside.

Damn, it's ironic how WE are the ones who are supposedly mentally insane or psychopathic.
We are driven to this by society. They are innately born with it, hence their entitlement and accusation of entitlement (see: projection).

In all his pictures that gay-pedo-freak always looks wet and greasy, may be he used to lived under shower, who knows?

I think they're just very poor and desperate enough to do something like this, which is still fucked up obviously. Otherwise I can't imagine any human doing this for enjoyment

These fuckers weren't in love with the actor, they were in love with the act! The fooled themselves! As if that Chad could write anything.

I think they're just very poor and desperate enough to do something like this, which is still fucked up obviously. Otherwise I can't imagine any human doing this for enjoyment
They could just as easily sell nudes, panties, or sex if they needed money. This was not about the money.

Chinese have no conscience. Mark my words

I'd slit this bitch's throat if I saw her. What an absolute fucking cunt.
would give my arm to stomp on that cunts head and crush her under my boot
Same.

I'd slit this bitch's throat if I saw her. What an absolute fucking cunt.

Same.
@manlet cUnt
Would be better if someone could kidnap her and sell her to ISIS, they are good at slitting throat and burning whores like this alive.

I would cut her arm off then sharpen the bone and use it to behead her

>This noodlewhore bitch is crushing a kitten with high-heels because she was (((feeling upset))) about her marriage with a ricecel.
Your own source says "despondant over a failed marriage" which could mean Chang dumping her.
Moreover, how is a chink torturing an animal even newsworthy? That's business as usual.

Maybe she sense that kittens bad personality. People do tell me that women have these psychic powers to sense how much of a creep you are.

>This noodlewhore bitch is crushing a kitten with high-heels because she was (((feeling upset))) about her marriage with a ricecel.
Your own source says "despondant over a failed marriage" which could mean Chang dumping her.
Moreover, how is a chink torturing an animal even newsworthy? That's business as usual.

Well, it could be the other way as well, may be she later realized how subhuman her husband is after seeing some white tourist, and dumped him.

If a celebrity farts, that's a news now, welcome to 2018.
Maybe she sense that kittens bad personality. People do tell me that women have these psychic powers to sense how much of a creep you are.

I have seen kittens, sometimes they can stare at you like a creep, looks like that poor kitten was one of those.

Moreover, cats generally don't like water, so we can assume that kitten did not take shower on that unfortunate day.
I would cut her arm off then sharpen the bone and use it to behead her

Contact ISIS, they are very creative in executing degenerate whores.

Last edited:
What a disgusting gook. A gookess would kill fifteen kittens along with her parents in a bonfire to marry a white guy.

What a disgusting gook. A gookess would kill fifteen kittens along with her parents in a bonfire to marry a white guy.

"gookess" is way way good for these degenerate beasts, you should call them noodlewhores.

You can find vids of bikini clad white whores crushing 1 day old puppies with bare feet if you search in the dark net, btw.

Last edited:
Stupid noodle whore needa her death stomped like that and killed the same way

Asians, particularly the Chinese have been noted for their unusual cruelty and sadism to (non human) animals. I always wondered where that instinct comes from.

I try to have an open mind, but I don't think I've ever met a Chinese with a soul. Not racist against Asians either. I know for a fact Koreans and Taiwanese can have souls.

Asians, particularly the Chinese have been noted for their unusual cruelty and sadism to (non human) animals. I always wondered where that instinct comes from.

I have seen vids where bikini clad white whores crushing 1 day old puppies with their bare feet though. I think these asians are trying to copy that.

Should be burned alive.

Hsdkjjndjdsjsnejekskhrndj wtf is this shit OMG wtf no no no no I thought it was satire. Dear god. Women live on kid mode!
She earns a six figure salary just by shitting and feeding those shit to cucks. You should read the "product reviews" though. Real cucks (verified buyer) write those reviews after eating her shit.

how noodlewhore reacts when she can't lock down a white cock: Crushing a kitten with high heels​

why do foids hate kittens so much?

I am very curious to hear some (((valuable opinions))) from (((the other side))) though.

psychocunts.
I agree with you guys. That Chad should be tortured and shot in the head. The noodlewhores should be raped by a bunch of incels.