Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how average slav looks like. Do you still think we mog curries and ricecels?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

View attachment 1000008402.webp

View attachment 1000008401.webp
@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @curryboy @Destroyed lonely @anandkonda @IncelKing @starystulejarz @RealSchizo @PolskiKartofel @WorthlessSlavicShit

First guy moggs.

Second guy not so much.

Third guy could definitely pull some looksmatched beckies in the village where he's from.

Fourth guy is a fat older normie, could betabuxx a landwhale

"Bro slavs are all tall, blonde, blue eyed and good looking"

-Some retarded western nigger

All mog me btw

just pick scoof photos theory

Don't believe him. He is a delusional self hating Slav. Slavs are the most superior race.
I am slav and i am subhuman with a dark hair , short, brown eyes giga ogre and ugly where is the indication for a superior race?

By small margin yeah. They can also geomaxx even if they are bald

Cope :feelskek: it's anglos who invented things
Because of Industrial revolution. At time EE was also colonized like India and Asia.

I am slav and i am subhuman with a dark hair , short, brown eyes giga ogre and ugly where is the indication for a superior race?
You will mogg everyone in wars. All Slavs just war maxx with unity and rape and those Europeans.

No Slavs mogg all the races by a lot
U haven't went to Eastern Europe then, the thing is they bald too quickly which make them look old, they don't mog all the races they are well above curries and below niggers,northern gooks[not sea] and arabs maybe If they look Mediterranean

Last edited:
U haven't went to Eastern Europe then, the thing is they bald too quickly, they don't mog all the races they are well above curries and below niggers and northern gooks[not sea]
They resist LGTV moments and are the most trad chrisitans. Their woman don't fuck dogs like other whites. They are masters in war.

My mother tongue is Russian, but I look like a German because of Holland roots. Slavs are actually really ugly on average, both foids and men, but of course you can find some goodlooking slavs too.

Thats not average slav these are subhumans

cope only high tier normies are leaving their caves, while 80% of subhumans are in their bunkers
You know I insulted Slavs but, Slavs are not that bad. You guys are 6 foot on average. Stop self hating you are a good enough race.

Slavs produced less than westerners because of the geography.Balkans and slavlands were a Christian stronghold against muslim Turks and mongols,while westerners had it easy to dominate the world but we're stupid enough to fight each other.

Slavs are the same as the westerners just had it way rougher,like an unwanted last kid of the family.

Slavs produced less than westerners because of the geography.Balkans and slavlands were a Christian stronghold against muslim Turks and mongols,while westerners had it easy to dominate the world but we're stupid enough to fight each other.
And now Western nations are full of muzzies and other foreigners while Slavlands have almost none…

Last edited:
You guys are 6 foot on average
bullshit, only zoomers and alphas are that tall i'm not even 5'11 JFL
Stop self hating you are a good enough race.
i don't need to hate myself everyone hates me including you curries, and my biggest hater are my DNA that gave me NW3 baldness

Do you still think we mog curries and ricecels?​

yes

it's a local meme, basically 30+ men who aged badly, balding, bloated face, alcoholics usually.

bigpicture_ru_16451315703610-1024x768.jpg
images
bigpicture_ru_1528944794120696106.jpg
View attachment 1112979
1369690721_695818843.jpg
a8a96b9753c1480dfabf524252b69bbc.jpg
There are actually guys on this forum who will look at those guys and be like, "Oh, of course, this is what prime white Chad looks like:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:."

All Slavic country heights are around 5'10

If only I got some of that height as well:feelsbadman::cryfeels:. The last guy I talked with whom I heightmogged and had to look down at while talking was some random Murican from Ohio who was like "Oh, we're just doing a survey on the campus of what young people in Slovakia love to do:soy::feelskek:," yeah, sure bro, jfl at the "coincidence" of the one American that appeared here also coincidentally being a 5'5 manlet, boyo totally wasn't an obvious EEmaxxing sex tourist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. It was a pretty surreal experience though, I usually only heightmog foids.

If only I got some of that height as well:feelsbadman::cryfeels:. The last guy I talked with whom I heightmogged and had to look down at while talking was some random Murican from Ohio who was like "Oh, we're just doing a survey on the campus of what young people in Slovakia love to do:soy::feelskek:," yeah, sure bro, jfl at the "coincidence" of the one American that appeared here also coincidentally being a 5'5 manlet, boyo totally wasn't an obvious EEmaxxing sex tourist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. It was a pretty surreal experience though, I usually only heightmog foids.
So not all Slavs are tall?