Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how foids laugh at me

how did you find such an ugly bitch? that's probably the ugliest creature i ever seen.

how did you find such an ugly bitch? that's probably the ugliest creature i ever seen.
They are top foids in Malaysia or sumtin like that... popular

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Is her name Shannon Rose? The mentally-ill kind with countless orbiters?

"Let them eat brioche"

Who is that?

Yes, I must admit something: I've long disliked the vanity and privilege of White femoids. I've long fantasized about humbling a petite White femoid and laughing while doing it. The majority of Blacks prefer to whine about civil rights; I prefer to directly denigrate and dehumanize White women.

Years ago, I heard a certain male named 'K' sitting outside my commune room. I was sleeping. I woke up briefly and heard him laughing at my sleep-talking, which I realized was very "racial" in nature. I was denigrating White foids. A certain male relative asked me if I had problems with Whites, since he heard me criticizing White foids in my sleep.

You must understand that any criticism of Whites from me is really criticism of White femoids; this is why the White males on Yahoo Answers were confused by my statements. They did not understand that I was disgusted by their constant defense of vain White women.

She looks like a caricature noodlewjore jfl.