Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is how much foids actually DESPISE unattractive men

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

JBF (Just be first)
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6GtuU2haXJ

A 33-year-old man with down syndrome in Penang was attacked with hot water by a woman who is believed to be his neighbour.

The incident had happened in his apartment lift as he was heading back to his house, and caused the victim to suffer from burns. The suspect was detained later that night and was fined a penalty of RM6000, on top of a 10-years sentence in jail after pleading guilty for the crime.
#news#viral #penang#malaysia

The poor guy with down's syndrome was just minding his own business.
Until this foid decides to throw boiling hot water at him.

This is how much foids seethe and infuriate at the sight of an unattractive man.

"Empathetic gender"

@DarkStarDown @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @Subhuman Niceguy @LeFrenchCel @xkcdCleftcel @SupremeGentleCel

>sees down syndrome poor fella
>first instinct to throw boiling water
Yep a misunderstanding nothing to see here incels toilets , are perfect angels and totally not devil genociders

Last edited:
10 years? Damn!

God forbid he decided to defend himself but It's ok tho we despise these disposable pieces of trash too.

Only 10 years for attempting murder?
Shitty justice

she should've just laugh at the guy instead of boiling him :feelskek:

Looks like he had down syndrome

Yup, if you're inferior male genetics package they all hate ya.

I feel like downs get a better ride than asd though as it's visually apparent & some see it as weak to attack one but norms in regards to asd ppl be like you "look" normal.

Yep a misunderstanding nothing to see here incels toilets , are perfect angels and totally not devil genociders
Down sinners are pretty chill what a disgusting woman

she is very lucky he did not defend himself, downies can have serious retard strength. he probably could have literally picked her up thrown her straight through a brick wall

Fucking ugly whore, poor guy :cryfeels:

:feelskek: for every clip of a woman doing something bad are male cartel members beheading children, videos of syrian war crimes, japanese cut off vaginas. mass genocide.

Misunderstanding ? There is no misunderstanding. She despises him for being genetic trash and wanted to make sure he is aware of it

Misunderstanding ? There is no misunderstanding. She despises him for being genetic trash and wanted to make sure he is aware of it
Yep.

It's just some excuse the toilet made up to get advantage in court/get exempted by the cops.

Last edited:
Jfl.

10 years? Damn!
She should be strapped to a pole and given as a sacrificial offering to all downies to gang rape her to death, and then burned and fed to pigs. Bones crushed and used as fertilizer.

What a piece of human filth, hope the guy recovers soon

She should be strapped to a pole and given as a sacrificial offering to all downies to gang rape her to death, and then burned and fed to pigs. Bones crushed and used as fertilizer.
Truly.

Stupid cunt. The dumb bitch is gonna rot in jail for 10 years now :feelshaha:

If society was 100% in the control of w0men, most unattrective man will be in Gulags.

so brutal DO NOT INTERACT WITH FOIDS AS A SUBHUMAN FOR YOUR SAFETY

What a piece of human filth, hope the guy recovers soon
never began, it should be a crime to give retarded and subhuman kids. make giving birth to subhuman a punishable offence

If society was 100% in the control of w0men, most unattrective man will be in Gulags.
Maybe a lot worse. Have you seen how males fare in species where the female is physically imposing?

And the ones below 6'0" would be hidden in chambers so as to not ruin the foids' moods appearing in their sight.
there would be underground mines, bodies of the weak would get discarded into a big meat machine fed to the rest

:feelskek: for every clip of a woman doing something bad are male cartel members beheading children, videos of syrian war crimes, japanese cut off vaginas. mass genocide.
Giga Lifefuel.

Edit: Ayo! I take it back. I only noticed japanese cut off vaginas.

Last edited:
Maybe a lot worse. Have you seen how males fare in species where the female is physically imposing?
Well I based my comment on the specs of our w0men, the only way they can achive this is if they manipulate the ((Elites)) and ((Chads)) to agree to this.

I can see this happening in the future, since w0men want more and more democartic rights revoked, and custumed to their double standarts.

Poor boy. He doesn't deserve that. Foids are evil, simple as.

Well I based my comment on the specs of our w0men, the only way they can achive this is if they manipulate the ((Elites)) and ((Chads)) to agree to this.
It's not far-fetched all the foids get access to guns and the male population gets stripped of it. Tbh, lifefuel since foids would have no impulsive control and shoot me on sight and I can finally leave this world.

10 years ? Hahaha Good Riddance :feelskek: