Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "THIS IS HOW MY GYM CRUSH AND I STARTED DATING!"

not watching, hope they both die

Lifefuel for gymcels

She'll say "I don't wear these pants for attention, I wear them because their comfortable." Yeah, because having a wedgy pressed against your anus is really comfortable. Fucking slut.

"I don't like him because he's 6'4" I like him because of his personality."

"just approach a sexy looking girl at the gym brooooo, they love it" :chad:

also what the fuck is up with those pants. might as well be naked if they're so fucking tight I can see your cellulite and the wrinkles of your asshole

dawg got friendzoned for 2yrs

you'd think they would mainly select for the face because it signals how healthy you are but no these dumb foids select for height instead because they want to get dominated. at this point i am so fucking pissed i could easily dominate a foid. if i was 6'4 she would be cumming buckets if i was screaming at her but i'm 5'6 and autistic so it will never happen.

you'd think they would mainly select for the face because it signals how healthy you are but no these dumb foids select for height instead because they want to get dominated. at this point i am so fucking pissed i could easily dominate a foid. if i was 6'4 she would be cumming buckets if i was screaming at her but i'm 5'6 and autistic so it will never happen.
Total Tallfag Death. This nigga looks like he has Down Syndrome:feelskek:.

Don’t be short and autistic then :feelsaww:

also what the fuck is up with those pants. might as well be naked if they're so fucking tight I can see your cellulite and the wrinkles of your asshole