Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how normie NPCs react when you start to autistic-ally spew blackpills in public.

It’s age-restricted

Here’s a video with I think all his philosophy moments

Normies cannot relate because they never experienced the blackpill effects enough. It is not wreaking such havoc on their lives for them to look into it.
I had a normie who related to me sometimes but that was just because he was a 5/10 and only wanted 6.5+/10 women who rejected him... then he got a 4.5/10 woman and stopped complaining... fuck him I didn't talk to him anymore

Normies cannot relate because they never experienced the blackpill effects enough.
That's because they remain protected and sheltered by their healthy connections with their family, friends, romantic partners, and society at large. We subhuman inkwells don't have that kind of support and acceptance to buffer us from the horrors of existence so we feel the blackpill in full force. However, communities are atomizing and disintegrating as evidenced by the rise of homelessness and deaths of despair due to female emancipation from all obligations and responsibility. Women were the thing that held family and communities together because they were suppose to nurture, provide care, and bear children. Since all we get from women are endless demands, disgust, and scorn, normie men are no longer protected from feeling the blackpill.

Right now, the only thing that causes a normie to not give in to the blackpill is the punishment of ostracization that comes with abandoning feminine conformist feel-good thinking. However, in time, that will go as well, and then there will be no escape from the truth of primitive darwinian sociobiology and unfixable inequality that the blackpill presents us with. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

On Twitter, I was reading posts about this vaxxer whose body got brutalized by the neurological side effects of the COVID vaccine. It was very interesting to read his thoughts because he was such a bluepilled believed of the globohomo "muh science" system. It was quite an experience seeing how this believer had steadily gone from full bluepill to total blackpill.

I dont get it