Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how they got serge and master

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Hm, what show was that?

It's so odd to me that the mainstream is so hard on incel sites when they don't encourage violence or illegal acts.

I agree that it's prudent to not allow posts that are illegal in the country where the site is hosted and the country where the site owner lives / has citizenship.

There is already a rule covering this: "Do not post illegal content. If in doubt, don't post it."

Other than that... it's just freedom of speech, which used to be something that was truly valued by society.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this lol :feelshaha:

Its called Elementary, modern takeon Sherlock Holmes where he bangs Mr.Watson who is asian whore. Its legit episode i think.
Of course its a noodlewhore

Thank god no one here has a star under their name or we'd be screwed.

It played like satire, but normies really think this shit. It's funny if a harmless lonely sexless male says he's incel, then suddenly it's "fuck, he's a woman hating bad guy who says nasty things, :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:a potentially violent terrorist who might have access to weapons!!!!":soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!:soy::soy::soy:

The site won't be around much longer, they'll be coming for us all.

This is a warning :feelsclown:

Now I'm never going to watch elementary anymore

(not that I was ever planning to, it's a terrible sherlock holmes ripoff jfl)
Thank god no one here has a star under their name or we'd be screwed.
Fuck I have a yellow star

Last edited: