Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how woman see ricecels

Fucking bitch is purposely trying to humiliate the poor rice man

I would fucking brutally headlock rattle and brutally violent slam a whore into the ground if she asked me that!!! (in electronic games)

Why are some of them always so happy? Good for him, but why is he happy and smiling? He has nothing to smile about

Why are some of them always so happy? Good for him, but why is he happy and smiling? He has nothing to smile about
It's basically a nervous way to cope with disrespect without getting physical, I've seen and had it a lot before.

Defensive smiling to avoid physical conflict with the foid

I would fucking brutally headlock rattle and brutally violent slam a whore into the ground if she asked me that!!! (in electronic games)
EpsteinTruther41
Her name?

maybe he thought she would kiss him if he said no or sumn

Stupid whores.