Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is my hairstyle, in your opinion, is it ugly or is it good?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This is not me, this guy has the same hair as me.
Matt maltese 720x720

ugly asf, change it

It's alright as long as you have a good face. No matter what hairstyle I get it will always look shit on me because of my face

Images 43

Be proud of it, it is your image, it is your choice.

Unless you're balding hair doesn't matter to women as long as it's washed, whores are way too materialistic to care about hair more than face or money.

Unless you're balding hair doesn't matter to women as long as it's washed, whores are way too materialistic to care about hair more than face or money.
look at all the zoomer faggots looksmaxxing including chadlite in the west the women have such luxury on being picky they will reject man for the tinniest thing most men under 30 are without a doubt incel that 40% beyond maybe if they asked some hardcore religious females which would barely impact the stat is going to be entirely male. Throw in rampant faggotry into the mix and I bet the stats look even worse women reject 95% of men on bumble.

it's good, long hair suits incels better

Why the fuck do you care about how your hair looks, brocel? Unless you're a fucking pretty boy ( :chad::banhammer: )or some kind of model or entertainer ( :chad::banhammer: ), a buzz cut is the only hair style you need. Short doesn't obstruct your vision or increase heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back