Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is nice the government should do more to help incels so we don't go on a rampage killing women and children

guy looks catatonic

dude's totally beaten down by life already. guy's basically a retard though. inviting him to the table gave the beckies some sjw points to share with Chad.

Being aware that i live in a society where i am so ugly that the fucking government is trying to help me cope, that makes me much more pissed

No fuck all this cunts. I'm not some cute animal to be pandered down to. If there is anything in my life I despise more than myself it's pity. They can take their pity and stick it up their arse I don't fucking need that shit. I know what I want and I'll get it and then I'll die and there is that. While all the normies are gonna have their nervous breakdowns as their approach the end of the line I'm facing it right now and today so that I can die in peace. With time tables will turn and I'll be the one with the last laugh as this losers dread the end and turn to delusion and hope I'll already ascend to another plane by then.

This world wants to play me it can go fuck itself I'm not playing this stupid fucking game I don't give a fuck about this society or even the meat I'm forced to wear. Fuck all of this shit.

No fuck all this cunts. I'm not some cute animal to be pandered down to. If there is anything in my life I despise more than myself it's pity. They can take their pity and stick it up their arse I don't fucking need that shit. I know what I want and I'll get it and then I'll die and there is that. While all the normies are gonna have their nervous breakdowns as their approach the end of the line I'm facing it right now and today so that I can die in peace. With time tables will turn and I'll be the one with the last laugh as this losers dread the end and turn to delusion and hope I'll already ascend to another plane by then.

This world wants to play me it can go fuck itself I'm not playing this stupid fucking game I don't give a fuck about this society or even the meat I'm forced to wear. Fuck all of this shit.
0rj5chm4q7b41

He heightmogs everyone else there.

dude's totally beaten down by life already. guy's basically a retard though. inviting him to the table gave the beckies some sjw points to share with Chad.
I wil give him a huge dopamine boost we are beggers and can't be choosers

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Anyone got a mirror for us worthless Canadians?

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Anyone got a mirror for us worthless Canadians?
Just use a vpn brah or I can download the entire video and post it for u

Ah you see beyond the suit you were forced into upon repeating another cycle, flee from the being you encounter next body death cycle.