Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is probably gwing to glow, or sound faggy, or something like that, but hear me out if you can still read more than 12 lines

A

AVALON

Greycel
We should create some mechanism for incels to aggregate in real life in the videogame minecraft.
The point is not to categorize ourselves into acting like a statistical entity, because we *already do that*.
The point is that "incel culture" as described by IT types is a real thing and cultures develop faster face-to-face.
If we want to survive instead of being used like the machine that a statistical entity is we must develop/alter incel culture at a greater rate than "grand yeomen" can pin it down and abuse it.
Only a polymorphic culture can survive against overt opposition by those schooled in the control and demolition of statistical entities.:bigbrain:

Because it doesn't make any sense
how so? a culture or subculture "incel.is" behaves statistically i.e. predicatably because it is made up of enough individuals that their averge responses can be predicted. people in power oppose it, and people in power are able to predict/control the behavior of statistical entities.
therefore the culture should be altered/split/made opaque because that impedes control/prediction.
JoinedMar 23, 2022
fair enough.

What is this "incel culture" you're talking about?
In my oppinion there is no incel culture and there is no incel community.
We are just individuals who suffer the same fate, but we are very different in basically every other aspect.

What is this "incel culture" you're talking about?
In my oppinion there is no incel culture and there is no incel community.
We are just individuals who suffer the same fate, but we are very different in basically every other aspect.
I dont see why not let it evolve into a culture. Every culture forms and or starts somewhere... if there is this suffering then why not capitalize on its existance through further expansion.
I see theres a lot of downer type people on this site. The non downers im willing to bet are going to be the ones keep the ship afloat even while knowing ALL our lives are hell.

>i'm not glowing
>proceeds to glow

I dont see why not let it evolve into a culture. Every culture forms and or starts somewhere... if there is this suffering then why not capitalize on its existance through further expansion.
I see theres a lot of downer type people on this site. The non downers im willing to bet are going to be the ones keep the ship afloat even while knowing ALL our lives are hell.
A culture usually is something people join out of free will, because they support what the culture stands for.
Inceldom is not a matter of choice.
Actually, if you WANT to be incel, and WANT to have an incel culture, you're not longer an incel, but a volcel.
It's a paradoxon. Inceldom cannot have a culture, because wanting to be part of that culture would make you not belong in it.

How much are they paying you?

I'm still learning. And want to learn more on this site. Good point.

I don't know what what a volcel is..
I need some breakdowns... lol I won't be ashamed to admit.

Your right we didn't want society's cuck ways label us what they label

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back