Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is the first year in all my life where I'm not excited for the new year.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Dropped my phone and the screen fell out. It was a freak accident. I dropped it same as anyone else accidentally would, it wasn't a big fall or anything. But it fell apart like it was made of LEGO. Money is already tight because I'm unemployed. And I won't get to film anything on New Year's Eve because I won't be able to get my phone repaired in time. If it can be repaired at all, I think the form factor is broken and it won't hold a new screen, that's probably why the screen fell out. And I already bought very expensive tickets to an engagement that I'll now have nothing to do at because I can't film anything.

I guess something in me broke in that moment.

I've had bad years before, I've had years where I was afraid of what was coming next. But even that is a kind of excitement. 2024 I feel nothing for. I know what's gonna happen in 2024: It'll be the first year of the rest of my life living paycheck to paycheck. I'll be 51 with no employable passions whatsoever, outside of "Fuck bitches." No one has any advice for me, no one has any insights I don't already have. 2023 has been the worst year of my life, decidedly.

Are you a 51 year old incel? That is harsh.

how much money do you need? I can help

Is this about the phone? Money isn't the issue there, although it's true I'm making no money. The phone repair place won't have screens for my phone until after New Year's.
Can't you get a new phone? Im only 19, i would genuinely pay for a new android phone if i was working rn,

Can't you get a new phone? Im only 19, i would genuinely pay for a new android phone if i was working rn,

It's cheaper to have it repaired.

It's cheaper to have it repaired.
I got a job,cleaning dishes, its insanely eady they have like this water zoaker, and then like washing machine that is automatic.

I got a job,cleaning dishes, its insanely eady they have like this water zoaker, and then like washing machine that is automatic.

Do you enjoy it?

It'll be the first year of the rest of my life living paycheck to paycheck
Unfortunate

I didn't know you were 50, I should've known you were older cause your posts are so well worded and have good meaning to them

Not excited either feel like 2023 was a 100% a waste also turned into a wizard and hit 30 in October so over for me

Wait you’re 51 oh fuck I didn’t know you were an oldcel as well. Looks like only @Lordgoro1 and @Emba are ahead of you

Do you enjoy it?
No it was just for new years eve, but i got contacts so ill prolly get it, once i get my license, ill prolly sell christmas trees, and fireworks

No it was just for new years eve, but i got contacts so ill prolly get it, once i get my license, ill prolly sell christmas trees, and fireworks

Now, would you enjoy that, then?

Now, would you enjoy that, then?
Side work,ill probably make 2+ grand for a months work, or maybe more, i dont know the numbers, but for fireworks you can sell a ton. Then i also sell wine, me and my dad made 1,500 bucks in 3 days, but after taxes and rent pay it becmae like 200 bucks, but massive ad campaign for us