Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is the "food" I eat

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
IMG20230711083822
IMG20230613114112
IMG20230527200949
IMG20230527113308
IMG20230526114800

@wereq @Pajeetsingh

wtf pukefuel disgusting

Yes this is the """food""" which curries eat. It looks like vomit and is totally devoid of nutrition and health.

Doesn’t look too bad

Did you guys know that most indians eat with their hands? even rice and curry so JFL.

Yes this is the """food""" which curries eat. It looks like vomit and is totally devoid of nutrition and health.
A wise man once said that the gastronomy is the reflection of a culture and race.
Take your own conclusions.

Obviously a currycel

A wise man once said that the gastronomy is the reflection of a culture and race.
Its a reflection of the interplay between genetics and environment. If the environment is barren and prone to famine and scarcity, the genetics of the people which such an environment fosters will also reflect that scarcity and poverty. Weak stomach, weak muscles, bones, and facial features are reflections of inhabiting and adapting to a cursed, lifeless, unfulfilling, oppressive environment for thousands of years. Tropical shitholes with their famines and extreme heat + humidity are all cursed and lifeless like this. This interplay between genetics and environment is what the Nazis called "Blood and Soil".

Lol not what white Chad eats.

Did you guys know that most indians eat with their hands? even rice and curry so JFL.
I use spoon. I hate getting my fingers dirty. Everyone else I personally know use their hands

learn how to cook nigger

Can you afford chicken?
I do eat chicken/mutton/fish for dinner atleast 2-3 times a week now since I began gymmaxxing a year ago. Am still underweight

South Indian idli dosa dravidian nigger

This is the food you eat alone in your shitty Indian shack while chad is having a nice dinner at a restaurant with Stacy, after that they will have heavenly pleasurable sex while you lay in your bed alone, don't worry we all suffer together

This is the food you eat alone in your shitty Indian shack while chad is having a nice dinner at a restaurant with Stacy, after that they will have heavenly pleasurable sex while you lay in your bed alone
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Transcended Trucel forgot to tag you

If you guys started eating those sacred cows you'd actually start having jaws and female attention

Brutal, it's same for me except i have to eat white flatbread(roti) instead of dosa.
I can't eat out because I can't afford it too.

Brutal as fuck. Praying in the next life you get real good food.
Its a reflection of the interplay between genetics and environment. If the environment is barren and prone to famine and scarcity, the genetics of the people which such an environment fosters will also reflect that scarcity and poverty. Weak stomach, weak muscles, bones, and facial features are reflections of inhabiting and adapting to a cursed, lifeless, unfulfilling, oppressive environment for thousands of years. Tropical shitholes with their famines and extreme heat + humidity are all cursed and lifeless like this. This interplay between genetics and environment is what the Nazis called "Blood and Soil".
accurate unfortunate truth

Go buy some real food, like KFC. Dirty curry :chad: