Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the level of delusion gymcels have JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Gymcelling is bluepilled cuck moves

@RREEEEEEEEE

Thoughts?

Gymcelling isn't cucked if you forget about foids and build your own home gym
you naturally feel better from physical activity, especially strength training like this cause it's super hard work

I realized it now, very low IQ move from my part.
are you a gymceller? If not, it would make sense why you missed the joke lol

But what if the entire point was built in the hopes of getting laid :waitwhat:

you naturally feel better from physical activity, especially strength training like this cause it's super hard work

are you a gymceller? If not, it would make sense why you missed the joke lol
I WAS but Lost the motivation, thinking about coming back tho.

same, I got depressed and gave up
I'm not even depressed, the only emotion i feel is rage and boredom tbh.

The reason i stopped going is because i hate to have to get out of my house and the gym was Far AF, eventually i stopped going.

Why a home gym? You'd need to set aside an entire room for it which is a pretty high investment from the standpoint of real estate whether you're renting or owning. And what if you're doing bench press and can't lift the bar and you're at home with no one around to help you?

I'm not even depressed, the only emotion i feel is rage and boredom tbh.

The reason i stopped going is because i hate to have to get out of my house and the gym was Far AF, eventually i stopped going.
i have a home gym but i dont use it cause too depessed

Redpill only works for white tall high tier normies min

Anything below that is cope and for incels or incels-in-denial, gigacope

Money mogs me, i just have some light weights and a mattress( not the right name, but i forgot it now) to do a few sit ups.
cant even do calisthenics, too lazy. no point if im aleady a subhuman

Why a home gym? You'd need to set aside an entire room for it which is a pretty high investment from the standpoint of real estate whether you're renting or owning. And what if you're doing bench press and can't lift the bar and you're at home with no one around to help you?

I have a power rack where I can set safety pins at the bottom. I never have to worry about spotters for Benching and Squatting or any lift.

And I like my home basement Gym because I don't have to drive anywhere (no drivers license, failed permit test multiple times) and because I can have whatever rules I want. No having to follow cucked commercial gym rules and no having to wait for someone using equipment.

Also no normies or foids. Just me, the weights, power rack and the barbell :feelzez: (and pull up and dip bar)

cant even do calisthenics, too lazy. no point if im aleady a subhuman
Be careful with diabetes brocel, that shit fucking sucks.

A few relatives of mine have this and their life IS literally hell, some even had to take both legs out.

I have a power rack where I can set safety pins at the bottom. I never have to worry about spotters for Benching and Squatting or any lift.

And I like my home basement Gym because I don't have to drive anywhere (no drivers license, failed permit test multiple times) and because I can have whatever rules I want. No having to follow cucked commercial gym rules and no having to wait for someone using equipment.

Also no normies or foids. Just me, the weights, power rack and the barbell :feelzez: (and pull up and dip bar)
That's pretty cool, I've been going to gyms for 15 years and only now I found out about safety pins. As it is I almost never have a room to spare and I move every couple of years but if I ever buy a house it's gonna have a gym.

That's pretty cool, I've been going to gyms for 15 years and only now I found out about safety pins. As it is I almost never have a room to spare and I move every couple of years but if I ever buy a house it's gonna have a gym.
Yeah just get a power rack (pull up bar built in), barbell, plates, adjustible bench and you can pretty much do anything. And then you can slowly add more equipment to this as you want to. It's amazing. Best investment I've ever made in my life.

Mmamaxxing is better. Squats alone won’t save you from Chad when he tries to dominate you in front of some foids

Mmamaxxing is better. Squats alone won’t save you from Chad when he tries to dominate you in front of some foids
True, break chad's arm and leg to teach him a lesson.

True, break chad's arm and leg to teach him a lesson.
Only in a self defense situation of course
7E2131AD 3BFB 46DE 8909 C1A6D62FA0FB

Gymcelling is bluepilled cuck moves

@RREEEEEEEEE

Thoughts?
Indeed, only a soyboy would fall for the gymcelling meme. :feelskek: I know a simp here who fell for the meme. I'll give you a hint, he's an abused dog. :lul:

Gyms are for cucks n chads. Working out by yourself is based, it can save your ass in a fight.
Training to fight will save you. Bench press and push ups won't help you when you're hit in the face by a 6ft chadlite

Training to fight will save you. Bench press and push ups won't help you when you're hit in the face by a 6ft chadlite
True but remember it's ok to fight dirty. I always carry a knife in minecraft
Edit: most professional fighters do push ups and bench press, it helps. A good punching bag is also good cope :feelsree:

Last edited:
True but remember it's ok to fight dirty. I always carry a knife in minecraft
Edit: most professional fighters do push ups and bench press, it helps. A good punching bag is also good cope :feelsree:
Fitness is an integral part of fighting I’m not denying that. I spar with new people sometimes who have close to no idea how to fight but lift. Lifting makes you feel tough but it’s not going to save you.

Gyms are for cucks n chads. Working out by yourself is based, it can save your ass in a fight.
Working out won't save you from getting your ass beat in fights. Martial arts will save you from getting your ass beat in fights. Technique is more important than strength. Although if you have both, then you are practically undefeatable. I know somebody like this in real life. He has insane frame as well as top-tier fighting skills, not only from MMA and boxing but also in street fights.

Fitness is an integral part of fighting I’m not denying that. I spar with new people sometimes who have close to no idea how to fight but lift. Lifting makes you feel tough but it’s not going to save you.
working out makes you stronger and it def increases the chances of not getting your ass beat. And most people don't know how to fight anyway
Working out won't save you from getting your ass beat in fights. Martial arts will save you from getting your ass beat in fights. Technique is more important than strength. Although if you have both, then you are practically undefeatable. I know somebody like this in real life. He has insane frame as well as top-tier fighting skills, not only from MMA and boxing but also in street fights.
It takes a long ass time and dedication to develop top-tier fighting skills that compensate for lack of strength, besides street fights are different from MMA and boxing. Tho if your opponent is a professional martial artist, fight dirty or flee the spot.

working out makes you stronger and it def increases the chances of not getting your ass beat. And most people don't know how to fight anyway

It takes a long ass time and dedication to develop top-tier fighting skills that compensate for lack of strength, besides street fights are different from MMA and boxing. Tho if your opponent is a professional martial artist, fight dirty or flee the spot.

You are right in that being fit and having strength help. The thing is that more and more people nowadays have an idea on how to fight. Normies always like to talk about how they do jiu jitsu twice a week in their little bath robes. Better to be able to know how to fight someone who can fight than suspect that the person about to stomp you out doesn't know what he's doing

You are right in that being fit and having strength help. The thing is that more and more people nowadays have an idea on how to fight. Normies always like to talk about how they do jiu jitsu twice a week in their little bath robes. Better to be able to know how to fight someone who can fight than suspect that the person about to stomp you out doesn't know what he's doing
Agreed

Yes, of course. It takes time and dedication but if you start off in your teens then you will do well. Yes, street fights are different but with the technique you get from MMA you're miles ahead of your opponent. Some dudes you just don't want to fight at all. I see this friend of mine get left alone by people who would otherwise start fronting. I saw one day him cut off some black dude in a supermarket, the black dude was going to say something but then he looked at my friend, saw his wide ass frame and didn't open his mouth at all. It was funny. If it was me, he'd be barking for sure.

I unironically wear flannel

True, a Manlet with even a few weeks of learning the basics, balance, and centre of gravity can totally merc a 6ft cocky chadlite

>Egolifting alone
Those retards had it coming. It takes an IQ of like 98 to set up safeties and lift a weight you can handle and dump. Also no suicide grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back