Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the peak toxically-feminine White Man's Burden Anglo mentality that has destroyed the West. When will this guilt-driven slave morality stop?!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/9mm_smg/status/1674468787729444901

@verzetn @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @DarkStarDown @Stupid Clown @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Govid_Dorious @FemoidsGTFO @Hang_Niggers @coping mentalcel @Puppeter @Luzifer @Lonelyus @spasticbuddy @Chudpreet @Transcended Trucel

Christianity helped whites but also has lead them to becoming giga cucks like they are today. Focuses too much on guilt, confession, redemption etc. Not enough focus on harmony, rationalism, and discipline. Inevitably leads to this weak white guilt mindset.

images

Screenshot 20230629 154841 691
Screenshot 20230629 154905 059

i cant find his name and right quote now, but there was an old white man philanthrope who said something like "so many years helping black africans and i come to the realization that they have an animal-like intelligence "

Christianity helped whites but also has lead them to becoming giga cucks like they are today. Focuses too much on guilt, confession, redemption etc. Not enough focus on harmony, rationalism, and discipline. Inevitably leads to this weak white guilt mindset.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Under my rule all self hating, nigger loving, cucks like this would be killed with the people they worship.

Kikestianity ruined whites, the romans should've picked Mithraism as their state religion.
I highly advise you to check it out brocel it's a monotheistic religion of soldiers that's compatible with master morality not to mention that women weren't allowed to join :bigbrain:
not that i believe in it or any other religion i just believe that it would have been better if whites built their civilization based on this religion

Agreed. Christianity was one of the largest motivating factors for European imperialism but also unfortunately set the foundations for progressivism in the West

Kikestianity ruined whites, the romans should've picked Mithraism as their state religion.
I highly advise you to check it out brocel it's a monotheistic religion of soldiers that's compatible with master morality not to mention that women weren't allowed to join :bigbrain:
not that i believe in it or any other religion i just believe that it would have been better if whites built their civilization based on this religion
Yeah, it would have been much better had they embraced a religion which was anti-egalitarian from the get go

Agreed. Christianity was one of the largest motivating factors for European imperialism but also unfortunately set the foundations for progressivism in the West
Thank you. Christianity was the first iteration of marxist poison unleashed upon Europe.

Under my rule all self hating, nigger loving, cucks like this would be killed with the people they worship.
FUCK THIS CUCK SHIT UNDER OUR RULE WE WILL ENFORE GIGABASED WHITE SHARIA AND RID THE WEST OF THESE LIBERAL SCUM(in RDR2).

FUCK THIS CUCK SHIT UNDER OUR RULE WE WILL ENFORE GIGABASED WHITE SHARIA AND RID THE WEST OF THESE LIBERAL SCUM(in RDR2).

My actual objective is within reach.

Yeah, it would have been much better had they embraced a religion which was anti-egalitarian from the get go
I am a Christian myself, but I also consider myself somewhat spiritualistic and interested in the Esoteric; I will take a look at this Mithraism.

If bleques are God's creation then why is their skin literally shit?

there were plenty close calls of flights after diversity hires in air traffic control.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back