Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the problem with utilitarianism (Example not explanation)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
You can check my earlier threads on this topic for explanation but we've got Jordan Peterson here saying it's the man's fault

View: https://youtu.be/TozeLln1X_Y

According to him, because all the women rejected him because HE'S OUTNUMBERED BY ALL THESE WOMEN THEREFORE he is to blame.

It's fucking ridiculous I mean, like, who the fuck even gives a shit about morals after you see this shit popping up again and again?

No accountability at all, just because they're outnumbering him in treating others like shit

Some may argue as well it's not the girls' fault because humans are hardwired to seek out the best genetics and I do agree with that, but it's just not the guy's fault and I have to live with the horrible disability "ugliness" and I feel offended when someone puts me in the same category as a good looking couch potato who picks his nose all the time and spit comes out his mouth when he speaks.

By the way I don't hate Jordan Peterson this is just criticism; Jordan Peterson is one of my favorite people in mainstream politics or lecturing whatever you wanna call it.

By the way I don't hate Jordan Peterson this is just criticism; Jordan Peterson is one of my favorite people in mainstream politics or lecturing whatever you wanna call it.
He's decent. Certainly no friend of incels, but slightly better than the blue pillers

He's decent. Certainly no friend of incels, but slightly better than the blue pillers
in my opinion he's pretty good while being 6 feet tall and white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back