Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THIS is the root cause of inceldom (and it's IMPOSSIBLE to fix)

c687f424-d227-46c4-ac0f-1194dcb59443_w1200_r1.jpg

We need to liberate our Robloxian brothers first. :feelsgah: :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:
:yes:

Water is wet but good summary.

1. Social media & online dating has resulted in most women pursuing a small number of high SMV males. But where did social media originate? The internet, which came from computers, which came from microprocessors, which came from transistors, etc. Essentially, social media traces its roots back through the development of technology.

2. Prior to the internet and social media, cable television and movies led women to greater awareness that Chad-tier men were out there, and created the misguided idea that a becky-tier woman should be treated like a "princess" by society. Same thing - these developed from technology such as the vacuum tube, wireless transmitter, film, etc

Yes. Foids are wired to seek the highest status male they can see.

Pre-TV this would mean every neighborhood, every classroom, every street had eligible bachelors.

Nowadays foids compare men they see in everyday interactions with gigachads from TV and internet.

Therefore foids feel less attracted to regular guys and more inclined towards unattainable celebrities.

3. Religion used to be a powerful cope that kept sluts in check, prevented divorce etc. If they were promiscuous or cheated, they'd be going straight to hell. However, religious belief has been falling for decades. Why? It's a result of our greater scientific knowledge of how the world works, and the technology that led to those discoveries. Technology such as TV, the internet etc. also brought this knowledge to the masses. Note this also applies to us men as well - we've realized that the "rules" in religious texts are largely bluepilled bullshit, so why should we comply and get screwed over by society? Thus, many of us have stopped pursuing marriage, a family life, etc.
Most religions are based. The bible and the qur'an are blackpilled on foid nature.

What actually puts foids in check is not what's written in some book, but the sense of community that exists where they live. If everyone in town disapproves of divorce because the high-status guy (the priest, imam, whatever) disapproves, then the foids will seek to stay married. However if TV celebrities are divorcing every day and soyciety celebrates it, then foids will follow the perceived trend.

Foid behavior is all about community and following the leader.

4. Women going to college more and entering the workforce - Everyone has been told for decades that a college degree is the key to success. Boomer advice nowadays, but most normtards have followed it. But why would you need a degree anyway? Because the world around us is getting more complex and technologically dependent - thus, more training needed for gainful employment to work on such advanced systems. This leads to the inevitable results of college educating foids - they delay marriage and childbirth for a decade to work on their careers. Plus, they refuse to date lower income or less educated men.
Foids in the workforce is mostly a meme.

The foids that work mostly do make-work, that is: useless work that make no impact in the organization. Of the ones that are not in make-work they are working in commerce and services to cater the tastes of foids -- sales, hair salons, etc.

If all foids ceased to work tomorrow, there would be a jump in productivity, not a fall.

There would be no goods shortage whatsoever, and the only service shortage would be that of nail polishing.

5. Our hormone levels are messed up. Why? Estrogen-seeping plastics, bioengineered and manipulated trash foods, etc. This ruines our growth and development from ages 10 to 30, making us shorter and less attractive, and lowering our SMV. This too all originated from technology.
Don't forget the chemical in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay.

6. Our lifestyles tend to be more sedentary, since we have the internet, game consoles, etc. Jobs too are more desk-oriented rather than labor. Boomer and earlier generations were more involved with sports and blue collar jobs simply because that's all they had and knew at the time. As in item #5, this led to better health outcomes and thus higher SMV.
SMV? Earlier generations' foids had no choice but to marry. Even ones who did work, did it mostly only in their teens to get pocket change to help their family, and to buy dresses to go to ball and meet their future husband. Pre-1950 basically all foids had no option but marriage. Out of all men, only the truly deformed, midgets, lunatics and bums remained unmarried. Any job was enough to provide for a family, and that was enough to get a wife.

Let's look at some of the symptoms of our inceldom and trace back the root cause for each.

1. Social media & online dating has resulted in most women pursuing a small number of high SMV males. But where did social media originate? The internet, which came from computers, which came from microprocessors, which came from transistors, etc. Essentially, social media traces its roots back through the development of technology.

2. Prior to the internet and social media, cable television and movies led women to greater awareness that Chad-tier men were out there, and created the misguided idea that a becky-tier woman should be treated like a "princess" by society. Same thing - these developed from technology such as the vacuum tube, wireless transmitter, film, etc

3. Religion used to be a powerful cope that kept sluts in check, prevented divorce etc. If they were promiscuous or cheated, they'd be going straight to hell. However, religious belief has been falling for decades. Why? It's a result of our greater scientific knowledge of how the world works, and the technology that led to those discoveries. Technology such as TV, the internet etc. also brought this knowledge to the masses. Note this also applies to us men as well - we've realized that the "rules" in religious texts are largely bluepilled bullshit, so why should we comply and get screwed over by society? Thus, many of us have stopped pursuing marriage, a family life, etc.

4. Women going to college more and entering the workforce - Everyone has been told for decades that a college degree is the key to success. Boomer advice nowadays, but most normtards have followed it. But why would you need a degree anyway? Because the world around us is getting more complex and technologically dependent - thus, more training needed for gainful employment to work on such advanced systems. This leads to the inevitable results of college educating foids - they delay marriage and childbirth for a decade to work on their careers. Plus, they refuse to date lower income or less educated men.

5. Our hormone levels are messed up. Why? Estrogen-seeping plastics, bioengineered and manipulated trash foods, etc. This ruines our growth and development from ages 10 to 30, making us shorter and less attractive, and lowering our SMV. This too all originated from technology.

6. Our lifestyles tend to be more sedentary, since we have the internet, game consoles, etc. Jobs too are more desk-oriented rather than labor. Boomer and earlier generations were more involved with sports and blue collar jobs simply because that's all they had and knew at the time. As in item #5, this led to better health outcomes and thus higher SMV.

tl;dr the technological advancement of the last 60 years is the root cause of inceldom. It's true that foids are hypergamous by nature - however, that's always been the case. Technology just gave them the tools and knowledge to act on those instincts.

Unfortunately I see no way we could turn back the clock on technology. Ludditism, when tried throughout history, has always failed.

I definitely do agree on most if not all the points, it's enough to look at very poor countries with no easy access to technology right now, it follows that pattern exactly and its been exactly around 60 years.

Women in third world countries have cell phones en masses and they use dating apps. The main problem is women's ability to support themselves without men.

Women in third world countries have cell phones en masses and they use dating apps. The main problem is women's ability to support themselves without men.
IMO, this has only been very recent, like past 5-10 years. They also skipped some of the issues above - like you say, supporting themselves w/o men is one of them. But I suspect we'll start seeing the same trends in third world poopholes soon

The. Only thing we can do now is wait for the system to fail and revert back to the pre-technological era
This might turn to reality 400 years from now. No way the system fails in our era. It's probably just the begining :feelshaha:

cope. the root cause of inceldom is the mechanics of life itself, natural selection.
in every generation, there was a big percentage of men getting no pussy. either because no woman selected them, or they died as children, or they died in some war before even losing their virginity.

they died as children, or they died in some war before even losing their virginity.
We dont have those problems now(thats not a good thing or bad thing). So you are content wageslaving away for foids and the elites benefit, while also not getting any pussy in the age of the most sexually liberated foids, as oppossed to dying early in life via disease or war? I think i would rather die bluepilled and young instead of serving foids and there overlords for 50 or 60 years.

We dont have those problems now(thats not a good thing or bad thing). So you are content wageslaving away for foids and the elites benefit, while also not getting any pussy in the age of the most sexually liberated foids, as oppossed to dying early in life via disease or war? I think i would rather die bluepilled and young instead of serving foids and there overlords for 50 or 60 years.
you can argue which fate is better.

but the idea that most men had it much better in the past is beyond idiotic.

there is genetic evidence that 80% of men didn't reproduce at all.

It could be fixed with tons of work and time, but it won't, sadly.

cope. the root cause of inceldom is the mechanics of life itself, natural selection.
in every generation, there was a big percentage of men getting no pussy. either because no woman selected them, or they died as children, or they died in some war before even losing their virginity.
Indeed. I've talked about this before as well. Our sorry state is just an expected and common state of affairs for some large, unfortunate portion of the male population.

you can argue which fate is better.

but the idea that most men had it much better in the past is beyond idiotic.

there is genetic evidence that 80% of men didn't reproduce at all.
That 80% statistic has been reported here before(some even say its only 40% but i digress. Its something between 40-80%). Either way that does not mean 80% of men were completely celibate ever. That doesnt make any sense. :feelstastyman:

That's enough words for around 50 posts.

Indeed. I've talked about this before as well. Our sorry state is just an expected and common state of affairs for some large, unfortunate portion of the male population.
Doomer nonsense

Most of our fathers barely escaped inceldom by getting their first and only gf in their mid to late 20s through betabux (my case at least).

Let's look at some of the symptoms of our inceldom and trace back the root cause for each.

tl;dr the technological advancement of the last 60 years is the root cause of inceldom. It's true that foids are hypergamous by nature - however, that's always been the case. Technology just gave them the tools and knowledge to act on those instincts.

Unfortunately I see no way we could turn back the clock on technology. Ludditism, when tried throughout history, has always failed.
Holy shit you have god tier iq. Masterfully articulated man. Bravo.

nice post, well written

the root cause of inceldom is not being fit enough (ugly, short, autism) to reproduce due to inferior genetics relative to the changing environment. inceldom always existed due to natural selection.

a more appropriate title might be: the prevalence of inceldom was accelerated by:
1. feminism (education & career opportunities) & the sexual revolution (contraception & cultural shifts in sexuality, ie casual sex is acceptable)
2. technology (dating apps & globalisation of dating market)
3. the demographic problem of decreasing population of youth, loss of family structure & unit, lack of community, lower social capital among gen z, atomisation of society

Last edited:
Doomer nonsense
What are you talking about? It's a biological reality for some % of males in any species. They get sexually selected out.

Water is wet but good summary.
Indeed. Like many other users have already pointed out, however, the root cause of inceldom is a subpar statblock, making the title a tad deceptive.
inceldom always existed due to natural selection.
Inceldom is not due to natural selection, but sexual selection.

The worst part is I would still be incel before all that stuff :feelsrope:
I remember seeing those movies that take place in the 50's, 60's and 70's Highschools and I always knew that I'd still be bullied and an Incel even back then. That "I wish I was born in X year" is a giganormie Cope. Truecels would get brutalized either way, no matter the year or decade.

nice post, well written

the root cause of inceldom is not being fit enough (ugly, short, autism) to reproduce due to inferior genetics relative to the changing environment. inceldom always existed due to natural selection.

a more appropriate title might be: the prevalence of inceldom was accelerated by:
1. feminism (education & career opportunities) & the sexual revolution (contraception & cultural shifts in sexuality, ie casual sex is acceptable)
2. technology (dating apps & globalisation of dating market)
3. the demographic problem of decreasing population of youth, loss of family structure & unit, lack of community, lower social capital among gen z, atomisation of society
Contraception is a good point - now whores can fuk chad w/o worrying about the consequences of pregnancy

Most of our fathers barely escaped inceldom by getting their first and only gf in their mid to late 20s through betabux (my case at least).
Absolutely true for my father, I don't know about any foids in his history before my already divorced mother settled with him.

I remember seeing those movies that take place in the 50's, 60's and 70's Highschools and I always knew that I'd still be bullied and an Incel even back then. That "I wish I was born in X year" is a giganormie Cope. Truecels would get brutalized either way, no matter the year or decade.
This is true as well, I would have been ugly 50, 100, 150 and 1.500 years ago the same.

What are you talking about? It's a biological reality for some % of males in any species. They get sexually selected out.
Humans have evolved out of sexual selection. You don't even know how sexual selection works.

Humans have evolved out of sexual selection. You don't even know how sexual selection works.
Have you been sleeping under a rock for the past decade? Women today are increasingly selecting for height and other superfluous features that serve no evolutionary benefit. "6'0" only," now has become, "6'4" only." Humans aren't free from the Fisherian runaway. We haven't evolved out of shit. JFL

Have you been sleeping under a rock for the past decade? Women today are increasingly selecting for height and other superfluous features that serve no evolutionary benefit. "6'0" only," now has become, "6'4" only." Humans aren't free from the Fisherian runaway. We haven't evolved out of shit. JFL
Contradictions

Contradictions
Both are true. Some % of men are incel due to natural selection (retards, disabled, genetic disfigurements, ugly etc.), while others are incel due to sexual selection (short, undesirable phenotype e.g., Indians, etc.), and some are incel due to both. Both happen in the animal kingdom, as well as in humans (who are also part of the animal kingdom, mind you). I don't understand why this is hard to accept.

Last edited:
anglo world phenomenon. but the problem is that the anglos are the most powerful/influential successful race (for now)

Moving to must read cus honestly I think this is my highest IQ thread (tooting my own horn here (no homo)) lol

7. Unregulated vaginal sexual capitalism where women have more power or influence over a majority of men. Unregulated or unmoderated sexuality of females has become a disaster for men everywhere. :feelsjuice:

295d1ab29ad03b68e73127307e79a014-5.jpg

Inceldian fighters meeting their fate in soyciety run prisons (2023).
Own nothing be happy
If up to me they would all be executed

Very interesting read, saved.

I think it is possible in theory to have all of society’s modern technologies without the problems you describe “but” it would require very different standards to be in place than we have now.

What I think would need to happen is a shift away from doing something because religion says to (since fewer young people are buying into that) and instead doing it because we understand the underlying reasons, outcomes, and benefits of adhering to certain standards that traditional religion pushed.

For example, monogamy and virginity being championed and socially punished when compliance is broken means that a small handful of top men can’t so easily monopolize all the women during their fertile years. And when men and women pair off younger with fewer partners pair bonding can actually happen — women who get to the 35 before settling down and have had a train of Chads run on them are mentally damaged and they’re jaded normally. They also do compare their current man they ultimately settled for vs past partners and it’s no surprise so many marriages fail now with how society changed.

Or traditional gender roles — letting women into the workforce en masse has negative consequences such as wage downward pressure and nobody having kids. Everyone normal should know men and women have different psychology and are broadly speaking adapted to different things. Religion has known this for ages but you shouldn’t need religion to see what’s in front of you with your own two eyes.

Social media needs to either be regulated to force the giants to adhere to free speech principles or they should simply not be allowed to exist. As it stands having all of them centralized in Commiefornia and giving them so much control has meant those platforms are used as propaganda engines on the young especially since that’s where most people get their news nowadays.

Dating apps and online dating should probably just be banned for the long term and instead we should have programs where people can meet each other in their local community, that kinda thing.

A lot of developments have gone ahead where it seriously is like nobody stopped to consider what the long term consequences would be. And the west especially has such a heavily ingrained pro female bias anti male bias at this point I don’t have high hopes things will change unless a new regime gets into power. At which point it would still take many years to reverse the top down damage their propaganda has done. Honestly I’m starting to genuinely think the USA should split into two different countries. The American left and the American right hate each other and want incredibly different societies — which is fine, I think we all know which half would ultimately fail without the other.

Last edited:
Everything was better when we were a bunch of monkeys, an alpha male fucking dozens of female monkeys, while the stupid/weak ones were rejected to be part of the tribe.

Also, we don't necessarily need religion for allowing monogamous relationships and the logical standard of keeping society running with them. :feelsjuice:
but we need an artificial frame of reference to maintain monogamous relationships, humans are polygamous by nature.

if we lived in a 100% secular society, some stupid fucking woman would claim that there is no objective reason to maintain monogamy by alluding to our natural inclinations for polygamy

Forgot Hunter eyes and prey eyes, They are crucial to social dominance as shown here
600px Hunter Vs Prey Eyes 2045096416

Nigga put his own thread on must-read.

Posting in Proudweeb's thread

The root cause is that male and female sex cells aren't equally rare and therefore differ in innate value. Combined with technological progress creating a society where almost everyone has most basic needs met, making innate value harder to match through aquired value, which is a desaster for men, who rely on having their basic need for love and sex satisfied by trading aquired value for female innate value.

It can be fixed by getting rid off the internet and take away womens rights, both wont happen

should also be mentioned that this is the result of them either being dormant for so long or tolerating against their nature and instincts for so long because like even with or without technology and the rise of interconnectedness and social media, femoids are were and always will be monsters, they have makeup to conceal it, this is nothing uniquely new, just a new method and way to have them achieve it all if you get it and know.

I guess the problem is, how would we fix it? It would be nearly impossible to get western democracies to ban social media and dating apps. That would basically be the tip of the iceberg of solutions. Either that, or western governments would either have to collapse into anarchy or turn authoritarian
This sound absurd, but it’s clear that the education system plays a very crucial role in leftism, feminism, LGBT, anti-masculinity, etc.

Isn’t it possible, perhaps, for a group of people to form their own small schools (with a conservative leaning), similar to how schools were organized in the old days? Maybe by doing this, people would become more inclined to banning social media (or at least limiting it somehow).

Homeschooling would be ideal, if more people were intellectually capable.

Worst part of it all by far, is we, the men, pretty much created all this and gave it to them. The equivalent of letting someone copy your work and than dob you in for cheating so you look like the POS and they look amazing and reap all the rewards and your left down and out but just need to man up and get over it, lmao. Ahhh, all women need to KO'd in my honest opinion and I'm not even trying to be edgy anymore, that's just how fed up i am with their bullshit on repeat.

Forgot Schools feminizing men and dont teach us how to cope with our masculinity or how to be men so we just rot at home instead rather than facing the dangers, Well forget women if your trucel but im talking about money perspective, Did i learn taxes in school did i learn how to be a man in school and prepare me for life? NOPE.

Were just thrown in there, Shamed around a bit, Told us this and that is bad, Later after schools we have fuck all idea what to do with our lives.

Forgot Schools feminizing men and dont teach us how to cope with our masculinity or how to be men so we just rot at home instead rather than facing the dangers, Well forget women if your trucel but im talking about money perspective, Did i learn taxes in school did i learn how to be a man in school and prepare me for life? NOPE.

Were just thrown in there, Shamed around a bit, Told us this and that is bad, Later after schools we have fuck all idea what to do with our lives.
this is true, 90% of teachers are women. Even the 10% of male teachers are soyboys. With excess divorces and single moms, men have no real male role models in their life

this is true, 90% of teachers are women. Even the 10% of male teachers are soyboys. With excess divorces and single moms, men have no real male role models in their life
Agree and the ones we see on TV dont apply to all, If your good looking you can pick the chad that looks most like you, If not the only rolemodel for the discheveled incel is the 5.2 janitor.