Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is what a cuck looks like

• Thread starter Blackpilled_Normie
  • Start date
Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
l5hCiqD.jpg

Cue the Ninja Turtles manchild shirt.

I bet she said to him that they won't have sex because she is assexual

Whose baby even is that?

Sometimes I wonder if cuckoldry is a consequence of inceldom.
It would somehow make sense from an evolutionary perspective.
You enjoy seeing her fuck other guys, which leads to a release of endorphins and serotonin.
This ensures the survival of the former incel, so he can provide for other people and his attained resources are shared.
If he wasn't a cuck, he would likely be depressed or even suicidal due to being lonely and sex starved.

the baby is too black, if it were her daughter, it would have a light brown color, that baby looks at least 90% black

asexuality is a meme with women.

Nice hips on that bitch ngl.

I bet she said to him that they won't have sex because she is assexual
:feelskek:
Sometimes I wonder if cuckoldry is a consequence of inceldom.
It would somehow make sense from an evolutionary perspective.
You enjoy seeing her fuck other guys, which leads to a release of endorphins and serotonin.
This ensures the survival of the former incel, so he can provide for other people and his attained resources are shared.
If he wasn't a cuck, he would likely be depressed or even suicidal due to being lonely and sex starved.
Interesting theory, but a cuckold is almost never an incel. He must be married first. It would be an odd marriage that was completely sexless before the foid starts cheating.

There's so much going on in this picture. The black baby but 2 white parents, the Bernie sign, the TMNT shirt, the soybeard. It's too much. I can't really insult him for the rest of the clothes since I'm not much better but lowkey that too.