Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what happens when women are given freedoms and don't have fathers guiding them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
thats a big OOF from me.

the state of western woman.

They don't care they are getting paid in millions. She can literally sell her feet pics for thousand dollars. Tutorial mode.
This wouldn't have happened in the past.

Good times create weak men
Weak men create bad times.
And boomers and soyciety at large expect us to wagecuck for $10.hr when facial surgery isn't even covered by healthcare...

I hope this bitch gets raped and acid faced by a gang of ethnics.

She looks young, why are her tits so saggy already ???

This makes me feel uncomfortable but I can't quite put my finger on why.
Because seeing females treat sex as if it's no big deal makes you bitter about the fact that none of them want to do it with you.
It’s much more than that.

The lack of any shame, conscience or moral values whatsoever + any normal self preservation instincts whatsoever by not only the daughter but even more disturbingly the mother makes this one gigantically unsettling and uncomfortable shit sand which to watch.

It’s the old train wreck or car crash analogy at play here ie it’s disturbing but you can’t turn your head away from it.

It’s also like the “great big pile of shit” scene from Jurassic Park in how the viewer is hit by this huge pile of shit all at once and is in a way forced to react to it.

Well there’s a similar effect going on here.

It’s also reminiscent of Colonel Kurtz’s speech to Captain Willard about “how you must make a friend of horror, horror and moral terror for if you do not they become your enemies, your true enemies”.

Basically Kurtz is advocating for the creation of hardcore coping skills to be able to handle just about anything life may throw at you of a horrific and unsettling nature that so if you are ever confronted by such a thing your mind does not unravel and you basically remain mentally intact and can still go on living some semblance of your prior life moving forward.

Last edited:
Wtf people actually pay to see this tattooed cumdumpster show her saggy tits?
No doubt, just watch her outearn a surgeon with 20 years experience.

I sometimes have the impression that for the past 300 years 99.99999999% will all go to hell.life on earth is tiring

also jfl at letting women lead anything(from family to business).women already do a horrible job at raising children lol jfl at letting them do anything else.

Last edited:
Why were women given rights, in the first place?

((("muh don't objectify")))

the gaptooth foid probably promised her mommy she’d go to rehab in exchange for making this vid

Degenerate society could be destroyed already.

And more and more i lose my fucking will to live because of failed life forms like these.

Should i bother?

Depends on how much cash is put into development. 2029 is very optimistic. 2035+ is more likely. But 2029 it should be good enough to compete with the average young foid, and that is really all that matters
From what I read it should be around 2029

bro i hate this world so fucking much

joker laugh 10 hours
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

She is ugly and that's a poor set of boobs. Simps need to stop giving her money

The best the white race has to offer

Cumskins jfl

20200310 164925

Most incels will never be so shamelessly disgusting as these 2 foids.

Love it when whores get so passive aggressively defensive like this. Her mom was probably one of those "free love" hippie thots back in the day.

Who is that bitch, though?

EDIT - never mind, figured it out (Sofia Blaze)

Last edited:
imagine simping for saggy tits

She looks like the offspring of an alien and a human, but the alien's cock was so fucking big that during oral sex it broke her mom's teeth and fucked her teeth genetics
brutal Lamarckian inheritance pill

JUST FUCKING LOL @ THESE SUBHUMAN FOIDS IN THEIR WHOREHOUSE
What's up with those horrible teeth?
Everyone with common sense knows she is a pathetic slut.
If she were proud of what she does, she wouldn't need to make this video justifying it. Also, good on the mom to have mental illness and spreading that illness to her daughter. Isn't it wonderful how contagious and infectious degeneracy truly is? :feelsclown:
Wtf people actually pay to see this tattooed cumdumpster show her saggy tits?
JFL at subhuman norwooding gap tooth foids thinking they are hot shit.

Just a random thot or some e-famous thot?

You can see the psycho in her eyes right off the bat, jfl.

If she were proud of what she does, she wouldn't need to make this video justifying it. Also, good on the mom to have mental illness and spreading that illness to her daughter. Isn't it wonderful how contagious and infectious degeneracy truly is? :feelsclown:
Nuke this gay earth already...

Complete trash. How did I know before opening the thread that the mother would be contributing to the degeneracy.

I want to smash her mouth with a shovel for making all those childish tehee sounds.
They don't care they are getting paid in millions. She can literally sell her feet pics for thousand dollars. Tutorial mode.
This wouldn't have happened in the past.

Good times create weak men
Weak men create bad times.

Wtf is wrong with western culture? Jfl. Peak feminism.

JFL at thinking the father being around would make a difference. The state supports this behaviour. Any action taken by the father to discpline would lead to his arrest. White western soyciety for ya.

JFL at thinking the father being around would make a difference. The state supports this behaviour. Any action taken by the father to discpline would lead to his arrest. White western soyciety for ya.
this is actually true tbh

:feelsclown: