Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what happens when you unironically start listening to red/bluepilled retards

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Muh dark triad

Just let them run free for a few days and then BOOM! A good looking faggot is magically considered incel because he has midly autism (probably not even that), despite the fact that HE LITERALLY FUCKED FOIDS BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU ALL REPLACED YOUR BRAIN WITH LIQUID SHIT.

Bro I have a girlfriend and a couple side bitches but it's ok because I have autism and that means I'm an incel. Thankfully the word lost all meaning and I can use for whatever I want

BLACKPILL = LOOKS, LIFE = LOOKS

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS FREE TO JUMP OFF FROM THE NEAREST BRIDGE

Damn, you need some pussy in your life :feelsjuice:

I tried Dark Triad once because of watching :redpill: content: all that did to me was make me hated in school and get bullied by a sociopathic cumskin tallfag. You are delusional if you think you can become your bullies and gain social status as an incel!
Small fish will always get eaten by bigger fish: this is a universal truth.:blackpill:

I will make a proper thread about this DT coping mechanism soon.

Last edited:
Dark triad only works if you are are a 5’10+ normie

You cant get dark triad halo with incels looks. Either rules are for everyone or for no one, its not fair.

Dark triad only works if you are are a 5’10+ normie
Please take a toothpick and stick it into your glans. Dark triad never works, either you are already good looking and you can ascend or not, dark triad changes nothing. This was basic blackpill just a few years ago

yeah i get it, but a foids hypergamy and high expectation will make even a normie tier guy an incel. its not black and white.
my question does inceldom goes beyond relationships.
Please take a toothpick and stick it into your glans. Dark triad never works, either you are already good looking and you can ascend or not, dark triad changes nothing. This was basic blackpill just a few years ago
, it works.i have seen it.

Last edited:
Gigacoping tbh. Femoids are attracted to serial killers, school shooters, thugs, etc. There is nuance to it. Being dark triad doesn’t equal free pussy but it can definitely help you if you a normie.

Thuaxxed chad>Soy Chad every time for foids and if you think otherwise you are bluepilled and should probably make you way back to reddit and r/whitepeopletwitter

Thuaxxed chad>Soy Chad every time for foids
Dark triad never works, either you are already good looking and you can ascend or not, dark triad changes nothing.
So not only you are a bluepilled cuck, you also have problems with reading

Why do you care about chads? Why are you talking about chads? Aren't we incels? Shouldn't you focus on us?

Of course not, because either you are a normie yourself or you're a chad worshipper

So not only you are a bluepilled cuck, you also have problems with reading

Why do you care about chads? Why are you talking about chads? Aren't we incels? Shouldn't you focus on us?

Of course not, because either you are a normie yourself or you're a chad worshipper
Jfl low IQ:feelskek:. Who would’ve guess dark triad wouldn’t work in trucels. It’s almost like in my orignal post I specified it only works for tall normies.

Jfl low IQ:feelskek:. Who would’ve guess dark triad wouldn’t work in trucels. It’s almost like in my orignal post I specified it only works for tall normies.
Classic retarded behaviour, dodging the accusations. Please answer the following questions:

Why do you care about chads?
Why are you talking about chads?
Aren't we incels? Shouldn't you focus on us?

Oh really?
Really
You brought it up out of nowhere and delivered it like a true failed normie. You think a hole will change anything, even worse you hope for it. Youre a bluepilled mofo

Classic retarded behaviour, dodging the accusations. Please answer the following questions:
Didn’t dodge the question. You’re heated for no readon cuck. We can both agree looks>everything. We both even agree that looks=personality.

It’s not only chads it’s normies too jfl. You act like there aren’t dark triad criminal normies running around fucking women.

It’s honestly cope to not think women aren’t attracted to criminal degenerate behavior

Last edited:
Dark triad isn't something you actively do in the hopes of attracting a mate
it's a natural phenomenon you fucking nonce

Dark triad isn't something you actively do in the hopes of attracting a mate
it's a natural phenomenon you fucking nonce
Tumblr pbkzduWe9W1usyygio1 400

All mental”cels” are trolls, and NT-copers are dumb as bricks.