Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what inceldom does to currycels

Is that mud or cow shit?

tell me that's at least mud and not shit

Curry strong

Curries don't have the IQ or the looks to become a great civilization.

@Uggo Mongo saar watch viedo

And somehow they think they ever did :feelskek: Curry pride is only possible with afrocentrist-tier we wuz-ing

i remember when i was a kid i've heard a lot about how indians are very smart, there was even some movie about smart kids from slums

And somehow they think they ever did :feelskek: Curry pride is only possible with afrocentrist-tier we wuz-ing
I don't blame them. If I was born a shitskin curry I would also cope like they do. I would have no other choice.

i remember when i was a kid i've heard a lot about how indians are very smart, there was even some movie about smart kids from slums
When you shit out a billion poopskins some are fated to be successful.

y do you talk about curries like you aren't one too

It’s because up until a certain point, it was only really upper class curries who had the means to move abroad. Not the case now

self-hate is common there
i know but he talks about curries like a separate entity, as if he wasn't one himself
he says "curries" "them" instead of "us" "we"
someone like @Rabbi Schneerson is also a self hating nigger but he doesnt talk like he isnt a nigger as well

It’s because up until a certain point, it was only really upper class curries who had the means to move abroad. Not the case now
Least castist kamma nigger. You kammas are like pests and locusts to Andhra.

i know but he talks about curries like a separate entity, as if he wasn't one himself
someone like @Rabbi Schneerson is also a self hating nigger but he doesnt talk like he isnt a nigger as well
He is a kamma. They see themselves to be superior while in reality they are pathetic. They are Jews of telugus

You do realize none of these videos are from South right? They are always only of North niggers.

When you shit out a billion poopskins some are fated to be successful.
South Indians are more intelligent. Most of the successful curries in west are from South.

You'll find self hate in every corner of the globe. White men tend to self hate based on their social position in society, white guilt is a form of this. Most ethnics tend to self hate based on skin tone/physical characteristics.

You'll even see Europeans with this attitude, particularly southern europe where they will argue against each other on who is more "aryan". I remember at my first job there was a polish and romanian arguing with one another and despite them BOTH being migrants the polish dude was calling the romanian a foreigner lmao, simply because he is more white passing.

This is common in every corner of the planet.. In many places of the world if you have less melanin you are assumed to be more attractive and then the halo effect comes into play. I know a Pakistani lady with blue eyes at my work place and she is treated WAY differently than the rest of the ethnics there. She isn't even that attractive, it's just that some features halo the rest.

This is common in every corner of the planet.. In many places of the world if you have less melanin you are assumed to be more attractive and then the halo effect comes into play. I know a Pakistani lady with blue eyes at my work place and she is treated WAY differently than the rest of the ethnics there. She isn't even that attractive, it's just that some features halo the rest.

she is treated WAY differently

Brutal.

You'll find self hate in every corner of the globe. White men tend to self hate based on their social position in society, white guilt is a form of this. Most ethnics tend to self hate based on skin tone/physical characteristics.

You'll even see Europeans with this attitude, particularly southern europe where they will argue against each other on who is more "aryan". I remember at my first job there was a polish and romanian arguing with one another and despite them BOTH being migrants the polish dude was calling the romanian a foreigner lmao, simply because he is more white passing.

yeah nigga no shit, you should actually read the messages youre gonna reply to before spending your time writing essays

y do you talk about curries like you aren't one too
Because I don't act like a curry, nor do I identify with or feel any connection to them. Doesn't mean I think I've transcended shitskindom

Least castist kamma nigger. You kammas are like pests and locusts to Andhra.
I said "class", not caste. Plenty of low IQ poorfags exist among UC curries

I said "class", not caste. Plenty of low IQ poorfags exist among UC curries
Caste is given by government based on who poor you are. Kapus were given OBC or UC based on how poor that sub group was for example.

Because I don't act like a curry, nor do I identify with or feel any connection to them. Doesn't mean I think I've transcended shitskindom
Least superiority complexed kamma