Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what rotting looks like

Geezus...- I rot too, and I don't even let camera crews in - :feelsbadman:

@Fat Link is that you ?

You may not like this but this is what peak fatcel performance looks like. I wish I could fatmaxx like this and eat junk instead of wageslaving into oblivion

You may not like this but this is what peak fatcel performance looks like. I wish I could fatmaxx like this and eat junk instead of wageslaving into oblivion
Sounds fun but I don't want to die early

Sounds fun but I don't want to die early
Why, I dont believe in suicide but I dont wanna spend an extra day on this curse fucking earth struggling to survive. I already work and I still have to live with my parents because I am a poorcel, when I reach sixty I would be homeless tier and unable to labor. My dream would be to live life happily as I can for an incel and die in my fifties mang.

kinda based kinda cringe :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

What's for brunch?

I wish I could foodcope like this.

How does he even afford this lifestyle?

I hate fat people so much just stop eating that much you fat retard

I hate fat people so much just stop eating that much you fat retard
He's retarded just like a dog, dogs will eat till they puke if given the chance, this guy probably has some sort of disease,

My neighbor looks like this, has the same thing going on with his feet and legs too.

Cheese on his hash browns? Nigga's a connoisseur.

I Rot mog him

Imagine being such a fatcel that you're gasping for air while having a shower.

brutel rotmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back