Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what the incel community actually looks like

Looks like I'm the only truecel left here

None of these guys are incels. None of them posted here and none of them claim to be incel

They're chads from cuckism

Did you mean l00kism.net?

I'm mogged by every human to have stepped foot on planet earth

Does anyone remember that doxx if Kiwi Farms users on Sluthate? Yeah, who’s the fucking “chad” now, kikes?

Your average incel could murder 56 IT users using only one hand (the right one of course)

@BummerDrummer asking for proof of non-incels accepting the blackpill, well, HERE IT IS!

"It's over" - Saint Hamudi.

Pretty sure a lot of those pics are from lookism, where people worship Chads and explicitly try to become Chad, including through plastic surgery.

Our ratings thread (been removed, don't know why) had mostly normie level looks.

So basically Inceltears are incels mocking incels.

Actual photo from the latest incels.co meetup.
ea0.jpg

Your average incel could murder 56 IT users using only one hand (the right one of course)
Your average incel could wipe out IT's entire userbase by setting up a race up a flight of stairs to reach the pizza and Nintendo Switch at the top.

The incel Chad vs The chad Incel

1)those guys are not from incel forums
2)half of them never said that they are incels

Chads.co

Why is there a lurker on this thread rn