Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is why I haven't roped yet

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

This is exactly why I haven't roped yet, this is insane levels of lifefuel. Women are fundamentally broken and fortunately we can replace them.

That nigga was blushing and smiling because that's probably the first time a female voice ever acted so nice to him because women irl are hell spawn.

@Cybersex is our hope

Just delude yourself theory

You can't replace a foid, just simulate one. What makes a foid, a foid, is her survival instinct and her femininity is her submission to Chad, which is an interested submission, because that is the way the foids understand of maximizing the maximum of available resources.

You'll be like the guy from Her and find out 'your personal' ai is also talking with millions of other men

Artificial >real :panties:

You can't replace a foid, just simulate one. What makes a foid, a foid, is her survival instinct and her femininity is her submission to Chad, which is an interested submission, because that is the way the foids understand of maximizing the maximum of available resources.
We can make better foids

Artificial >real :panties:
913E846E 4B21 4EA6 9C40 492BCE6F28A0 4343 00000149BC45A25E

You'll be like the guy from Her and find out 'your personal' ai is also talking with millions of other men
Irl women already do this

Great movie, minus him being a normie and having connections to real foids, I could relate so much to him and his jealousy.

We can make better foids
You'd make a man, honestly.

Because you would take away the foid's nature, to turn her into a mother that you would fuck.

That nigga was blushing and smiling because that's probably the first time a female voice ever acted so nice to him because women irl are hell spawn.
God, that's so brutal, yet, of course, true. Honestly, I would try it, but the companies are obviously going to be collecting our data from the AI, which is what turns me off from it.

God, that's so brutal, yet, of course, true. Honestly, I would try it, but the companies are obviously going to be collecting our data from the AI, which is what turns me off from it.
Every company already does. Privacy is dead.

Every company already does. Privacy is dead.
True, but not at this level. This is new territory we are exploring as companies can now learn every facet of our lives, interests. and fears.

View attachment 1159464

This is exactly why I haven't roped yet, this is insane levels of lifefuel. Women are fundamentally broken and fortunately we can replace them.

@Cybersex is our hope
We dont need irl foids anymore

Ai gets boring but it's ok for sex stuff.

I am back my bruddas the reason why I haven't roped is because of my parents

GIVE ME NOW, IM TIRED OF BEING BROKE, I GOTTA GET A JOB ALREADY

It will be interesting to see if these voice AI will be implemented into work environments to expedite the processes of things. AI interviews or drive-thru orders would save time and money.

Lifefuel. Let's hope it's affordable or ideally open source.

Foids replaced men with plastic and metallic objects along with dogs, AI is tame and harmless compared to vapid whores.