Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is why TEEN SEX is the ultimate trump card

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Take this scenario-- you have two men in an elevator-- one is a poor fat boomer, one is a rich Chadlite GenZ tiktok star. The poor fat boomer, while never a Chad, was always lazy and grew up with HUUUWHITE privilege during a sexually promiscuous time. The GenZ tiktok star grew up extremely in an extremely sheltered and woke hypercompetitive social media era, and had to really work on himself to gain status.

The question comes up-- when did you loose your virginity???

The GenZ tiktok star lost his at 21 after blowing up his following and fucking a fan, vetting her after 10 dates to ensure it's not "pproblematic" to his social media status. The fat boomer lost his to his high school sweetheart at 14 because the girl next door was horny. Who is going home at night dead inside????

No matter how rich or successful or good looking the guy next to you is--- if you just lost your virginity BEFORE HIM-- you will always have that over him. The only caveat is that it's somewhat rare for a person who mogs you now to have lost his virginity after you.

Last edited:
You have to convince other adults to have sex with you, it ruins the experience.

You don't have to convince another teen to have sex with you, you both want it, it's the best experience -- start to finish.

Jfl for thinking that a chad zoomer loses his virginity at 21

Jfl for thinking that a chad zoomer loses his virginity at 21
ehh you're right-- I think I was exaggerating the scenario a bit. But I still think that, generally, if you had easy teen sex-- you can coast for the rest of your life, grow a beer belly, hit the wall, and say a peer who didn't have teen sex, but is doing great now. At the end of the day he's NOT doing great. He never had TEEN SEX-- you will always trump him for eternity

Nah, you can definitely get more pussy as a good-looking guy; it doesn't matter if you've lost your virginity first, you'll get more pussy thrown at you than the guy that virginitymogs (?) you. That's more important. And also, the satisfaction of looking in the mirror and seeing how good your face looks is unparalleled.
it's not about more. Its about having the highest quality pussy during your teens. A Chad who had an ACTIVE SEX LIFE all throughout his teens will ALWAYS fuck with Bezo's head, even though he's a billionaire and can presumably buy as much sex he can possibly deal with for a longer period.

You can get teen pussy as an adult Chadlite, bro. And Bezos not being able to fuck JBs is gigacope. He's literally the richest man in the world; he can do anything. Some poor AF Chad won't mess with his head because he's fucking JBs behind closed doors.
I dunno dude. Did you see how old Bezo's cougar is??? I mean bless him for being into that. But it's not like he's a no-name sheik that can shamelessly fly out IG dubai toilets to a country where women have no rights. Even his phone gets wiredtapped. In this era, guys like him have it good, but not Epstein good. The surveillance state he helped build has its eyes in too many places-- the risk is probably not worth it for him.

Last edited:
Take this scenario-- you have two men in an elevator-- one is a poor fat boomer, one is a rich Chadlite GenZ tiktok star. The poor fat boomer, while never a Chad, was always lazy and grew up with HUUUWHITE privilege during a sexually promiscuous time. The GenZ tiktok star grew up extremely in an extremely sheltered and woke hypercompetitive social media era, and had to really work on himself to gain status.

The question comes up-- when did you loose your virginity???

The GenZ tiktok star lost his at 21 after blowing up his following and fucking a fan, vetting her after 10 dates to ensure it's not "pproblematic" to his social media status. The fat boomer lost his to his high school sweetheart at 14 because the girl next door was horny. Who is going home at night dead inside????

No matter how rich or successful or good looking the guy next to you is--- if you just lost your virginity BEFORE HIM-- you will always have that over him. The only caveat is that it's somewhat rare for a person who mogs you now to have lost his virginity after you.
It's simple. The boomer was a prettyboy when he was the zoomer's age. You think he was fat and old when he was 14?

I dunno dude. Did you see how old Bezo's cougar is??? I mean bless him for being into that. But it's not like he's a no-name sheik that can shamelessly fly out IG dubai toilets to a country where women have no rights. Even his phone gets wiredtapped. In this era, guys like him have it good, but not Epstein good. The surveillance state he helped build has its eyes in too many places-- the risk is probably not worth it for him.
She's probably his "beard."

A decoy, paid to look legit. A distraction away from his real sex preferences...

"Oh look! He likes dried out old cunts!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back