Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why you are incel, you fucking misogynist virgins

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You don't take showers, wear deodorant or put on cologne. You post on Incels, you're a misogynst who has a disgusting violent, putrid vile mindset. You won't take my good advice. You lashed out at me. You don't make 6 figures, you need to focus on your future and get a high paying job that you won't enjoy. Women love men with a good job you know. No its because they dont want to betabuxx you, they just want a financially stable man! You will probably find a girlfriend if you have a good job.

You won't be a provider, you will be in a loving relationship. You don't go to the gym and you won't get a haircut. You're a terrible person because you post on Incels.me about how lonely you are. It's only acceptable for women to complain about that. You're hobbies and interests aren't very popular and they probably won't help you meet much women. Even though you enjoy them, you should find new ones. You need to take up a popular hobby or interest that you don't like to meet more women. You don't approach enough women, you need to ask women out everyday.

Social anxiety? Just get over it, everyone has anxiety. Depression? Get over it or Get Help! You need to message women on dating sites everyday, you probably aren't putting in enough effort. You also have no confidence, oh what's that? You have no confidence because you're in your 20's and haven't even kissed a girl, have been bullied for years and people always ignore you. Well, you need to start fucking lifting mate. Put down the Cheetos and do some pushups and chinups. I'm going to go on tinder and eat some Doritos and find a new boyfriend now. I suggest that you take my advice and quit wallowing in your own self pity, TEEHEE

t. every femshit ever

Beautiful post

Makes you wanna strangle a cunt

It must be because of my personality

Should be stickied, tbh.

Not much tbh. Just standard stuff, plus incel.life was revived.
dont mention inferior incel communities in this great website k thanks

This is scarily accurate.

i feel the satire will be lost on the normies tbh.

Some nasty fucks on here actually dont shower or brush their teeth for weeks and months.

Last edited:
Some nasty fucks on here actually dont shower or bursh their teeth for weeks and months.
shit, i shower every day but i can go months without brushing my teeth
can this do permanent damage?

shit, i shower every day but i can go months without brushing my teeth
can this do permanent damage?

Buddy I went through my phases of where I didn't brush my teeth because I planned to kill myself and I regret it so much now as I have 5 abscessed teeth.
Please for the love of satan brush your damn teeth and floss too.

Something cucktears/kiwifarms don't realise is that not all incels hate women. Hating women because they treat incels like shit and worship chad is like hating a tiger for eating you. Somehow we're the hateful ones for acknowledging this genuine loathing of subhumans.

High IQ post it really hit hard. Please sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back