Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This larp was extremely ragefuel

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Redditors really be making these stories to push some agenda, I wonder which one it is... :feelshehe:

Soydit strikes again. :feelskek: Even if fake, I'll still note it as yet another reason that having a daughter is cucked.

Might not be a larp. Stuff like this happens more often than people realize. Atleast for him everyone now knows its all a lie.

His stepdaughter need a Sharia law.

he is outgoing, funny and amazing person

But not hot enough because a whore stepdaughter would fuck him out of her own volition.

im surprised the kid didn't go ER on that whore stepdaughter

Regardless of whether or not the kid was guilty, the dad still should have taken his side. You're supposed to have your son's back

If I ever had a son and he was accused of some shit I couldn't care less whether or not he did it (unless it was some gay shit in which case instant disown) I'd be looking for a way to get him out of trouble cos he's my son

(unless it was some gay shit in which case instant disown)
:feelskek:

Why are you guys so homophobic? I don't like them but don't hate them either, I simply dgaf about them

If I was the boy I would kill this girl for sure (not in video game) :feelsaww:

even though this may be larp , this redditard gynocucked faggot should be grateful his son didn't ER him the wife and the sister and accept his son hating him forever and just let him neet in peace because he's done for

even though this may be larp , this redditard gynocucked faggot should be grateful his son didn't ER him the wife and the sister and accept his son hating him forever and just let him neet in peace because he's done for
Hopefully hell leave him enough money to neet even after he's gone

That one’s an OG reddit classic larp :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: some incels here are actually living that lifw though :dafuckfeels: fucking whore sisters