Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this life has no fkin sense

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
are we just here to produce for a filthy motherfucker ?

No, nature made us for replication. The rise of civilization and the industrial revolution and it's consequences are what lead us to this point, cogs in a machine for making the life of the lucky few better :society:.

No, nature made us for replication. The rise of civilization and the industrial revolution and it's consequences are what lead us to this point, cogs in a machine for making the life of the lucky few better :society:.
I don't think civilization alone led us here. Civilization tried to create harmony within society by enforcing monogamy (also note that Uncle Ted never argued against civilization). It was the Industrial Revolution that dehumanized us, devalued the craftsman so that machines would rule the world. In the medieval village a man still has much worth, since his labor makes a large contribution to the community, and its inhabitants have very limited access to the outer world. In an industrialized interconnected digital world, a man is but a speck among the millions, a generic economic unit that is easily replaceable. Even in his own hometown, he is overshadowed by the plethora of Chads that can be found within mass media. Never in history has it been easier for a man to be isolated, worthless, to die with no one visiting his funeral.

Last edited:
Life as a sub5 male isn't worth it

I don't think civilization alone led us here. Civilization tried to create harmony within society by enforcing monogamy (also note that Uncle Ted never argued against civilization). It was the Industrial Revolution that dehumanized us, devalued the craftsman so that machines would rule the world. In the medieval village a man still has much worth, since his labor makes a large contribution to the community, and its inhabitants have very limited access to the outer world. In an industrialized interconnected digital world, a man is but a speck among the millions, a generic economic unit that is easily replaceable. Even in his own hometown, he is overshadowed by the plethora of Chads that can be found within mass media. Never in history has it been easier for a man to be isolated, worthless, to die with no one visiting his funeral.
I agree preindustrial civilization isn't nearly as bad as its successor, but although things were certainly easier for men before the internet and mass media, remember female pickiness is biological, only 2 fifths of men to have ever lived have reproduced, men have always wanted more than they were wanted.

I agree preindustrial civilization isn't nearly as bad as its successor, but although things were certainly easier for men before the internet and mass media, remember female pickiness is biological, only 2 fifths of men to have ever lived have reproduced, men have always wanted more than they were wanted.
Right, the purpose of monogamous civilization was to reel in both female and male biology in a way so as to create stability. But as you said men always want more, so the elite allowed the Industrial Revolution, then the Sexual Revolution, so they could be even more hedonistic. Now we are paying the price.

why they don't reward us with the minimum, like a foid :dafuckfeels:

i don't mind slaving if i have a pussy to put my dick in :dafuckfeels:

based :dab::dafuckfeels:

Que mala suerte de puta madre. I think I spelled that right.

are we just here to produce for a filthy motherfucker ?
For you

You feel like it’s worthless because you can’t quench the one of your most basic needs : fucking

You have dick attached to you but you never used it for like decades

Of course you gonna get depressed

For you

You feel like it’s worthless because you can’t quench the one of your most basic needs : fucking

You have dick attached to you but you never used it for like decades

Of course you gonna get depressed
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:WHY THE ELITE DOSNT GIVE ME PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

WHY IM SLAVING FOR ?????:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yes, don't underestimate 4 billion years of evolution, your very being is to reproduce, we exist because we reproduce, all technology and advancements exist so humans can reproduce
but i don't therefore im a subhuman :feelsrope:

Yes, don't underestimate 4 billion years of evolution, your very being is to reproduce, we exist because we reproduce, all technology and advancements exist so humans can reproduce
Well sum up

I’ll
i’ll Make a thread about guys who tried to elevate themselves despite being very unpopular with women

The first that come to mind is Friedrich Nietzsche:

-when I was younger reading him made me hype as fuck , yeah superhuman and stuff:feelskek:

- then I looked as his life , and it was sad as fuck , women ignoring him , his one itis Ignoring him for years and dying of syphilis from a prostitute, doesn’t sound very chosen oneey :feelskek:

yes, work to earn money to breed and support life (another worker and consumer).

:yes:
View attachment 653923

Human ego is a delusion, all them niggas who think we're something beyond the basic life form are coping

Nietzsche didn't have internet to get humbled by foids otherwise he wouldn't write all those copes
Oh don’t worry, he got humbled at the end of his life he was pretty blackpill about women

He wrote for years letters to a woman who kept him at bay everytime.

He thought he was forming a connection, he realized he was only entertaining her.

You can find some salty rant of him on the internet for having been bluepill for years for writing to a woman who was getting fuck by another man:feelskek:

[UWSL]That's the cause of our agony and depression, doesn't matter how high iq and open minded we think we are, our paleocerebellum sees no point in life other than reproduction, it's a mistake to think we're something beyond a horny monkey[/UWSL]
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: