Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This man cheated his genetics

What are you talking about?

why are cumskins so autistic?

A few trickle down. Some are lucky. I don't think anyone here denies this.

Also, you'd be surprised, but there are definitely foids out there that don't know their worth yet, and once they realize or learn their worth (knowing they can do better and be with Chads) then yeah it's basically over for any average and below average guy that wants to gun for her.

A few trickle down. Some are lucky. I don't think anyone here denies this.

Also, you'd be surprised, but there are definitely foids out there that don't know their worth yet, and once they realize or learn their worth (knowing they can do better and be with Chads) then yeah it's basically over for any average and below average guy that wants to gun for her.
She will eventually find out, Women have natural instinct to find the most attractive suitor, They do have to carry a kid in theyre stommie for 9 months tho and dont wanna raise a trucel

Women have natural instinct to find the most attractive suitor
Exactly.

I mean it's not uncommon for women to have multiple and multiple partners (also go through them), especially in the West.

Even shit like polyamory and open relationships are becoming more popular in the West. Kind of disgusting, but it is what it is.

Exactly.

I mean it's not uncommon for women to have multiple and multiple partners (also go through them), especially in the West.

Even shit like polyamory and open relationships are becoming more popular in the West. Kind of disgusting, but it is what it is.
Its a shared meal between multiple wheels

I actually agree with IT on this one.

"Incel tries to prevent another incel from ascending" - this video in a nutshell.

Let's drop the crabs in a bucket mentality.

Do we even need to say it, folks?

JBC

Yeah, once she finds someone richer and more attractive she’ll find someone else. This pathetic piece of shit she’s with will go back to eating his curry with bugs in it, praying to allah on his dirty rug, and have an account on here in a few years wondering “where did it all go wrong

Looks staged.

Who knows these days, Atleast its not vice
The whore had been constantly smiling, while the curry was trying hard to look serious. It's definitely staged.

The whore had been constantly smiling, while the curry was trying hard to look serious. It's definitely staged.
Or hes just a placeholder until she finds something better, Could be money