Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This meme image was one of my first exposures to the blackpill back in 2018

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It looks so tame now but my mind was almost blown by it back then. I had been gaslighted my whole life to ignore the truth this picture presents. Before, I would unironically think rejection was caused by incorrect behavior for the most part.

Ci85x

Honestly the chad is only a chad because of his jaw and large frame

It looks so tame now but my mind was almost blown by it back then. I had been gaslighted my whole life to ignore the truth this picture presents. Before, I would unironically think rejection was caused by incorrect behavior for the most part.

View attachment 530799
That’s bc you are a low tier normie

That’s bc you are a low tier normie
I was actually relatively attractive as a kid originally but chronic mouth breathing, sleep apnea and low tongue posture gradually fucked up my development and facial aesthetics. You're sort of correct. The positive reinforcement from my early childhood bolted a lot of bluepill and confidence into my psyche.

Honestly the chad is only a chad because of his jaw and large frame
+ perfect hairline,eye area and nose.

one of my coworkers was 202cm and had a realy nice jawline but his eyes were terrible. he had swollen big bug eyes and he was an incel because of it.

Personality doesnt matter. Legit. You can talk to a girl and impress her however you want only to end up realising that she has a crush on brainless Chad lmao.

Is it really still a meme if it's facts?