Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This MF skin mogs me despite being 9 years older

Acne is the ultimate fuck you from nature.

For a 39 year old he has good skin (and good hair for his age as well), yes, but I wouldn't say he's too good looking. Just normie tier looks.

For a 39 year old he has good skin (and good hair for his age as well), yes, but I wouldn't say he's too good looking. Just normie tier looks.
More than good enough

He's the kind of normie who can get away with dating toilets 10+ yrs younger than him.

More than good enough

He's the kind of normie who can get away with dating toilets 10+ yrs younger than him.
He's basically a Chad for post wall women. The average 39 year old normie looks much worse than him.

He's basically a Chad for post wall women.

Given with how subhuman zoomers are these days, I'd say he could go as far as being a high tier normie for 23-28 yr old foids if he is looksmaxxed properly.
The average 39 year old normie looks much worse than him.
Yeah, foids within that 30 yr old range are freebies for a normie like him.

Given with how subhuman zoomers are these days, I'd say he could go as far as being a high tier normie for 23-28 yr old foids if he is looksmaxxed properly.
I don't doubt it honestly. If he really wanted to, he could go for younger women too.
Yeah, foids within that 30 yr old range are freebies for a normie like him.
True, he's not fat, he has basically zero wrinkles and no sings of baldness.

I got a lot of fuck yous from nature. What makes acne different
It's a drastic change to your body that you didn't consent to, and unlike being short or other things, it makes you disgusting to everyone. Including yourself.

It's a drastic change to your body that you didn't consent to, and unlike being short or other things, it makes you disgusting to everyone. Including yourself.
I meant what I said in a sarcastic comment.

"What else is a new"

I meant what I said in a sarcastic comment.

"What else is a new"
Right, I understand now.
Acne (I think) is comparable to baldness.

I'm not bald. But yeah. And short.
I mean that a teenager getting acne is like a middle aged man going bald. It's kind of like a prequel (if you're predisposed to baldness)