Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This must be pinned and must be read.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
ATTENTION, FELLOW INTERNET DENIZENS!

I beseech you, gather around and lend me your ears, for the time has come to spread this vital message across the vast expanses of the digital realm!

It is of utmost importance that you bestow upon this text the honor and reverence it so rightly deserves. Prepare yourselves, for what follows is a saga of enlightenment and undeniable truth, a copy-pasta to be shared and preserved throughout the annals of cyberspace!

✨ Once upon a time, in the limitless expanse of the online universe, there lived a community of sentient beings driven by their insatiable thirst for knowledge, entertainment, and meaningful connections. In this sacred space, ideas flowed like rivers of creativity, and words transcended the boundaries of mere expression. ✨

Amidst this wondrous digital ecosystem, there arose a revelation—a message so profound, so transcendent, it demanded to be etched into the collective consciousness of every netizen. It spoke of unity, understanding, and the unyielding pursuit of intellectual growth. Its power was undeniable, for it had the potential to inspire hearts and minds, to spark discussions that would reshape the world as we knew it.

From the depths of my being, I implore you, dear reader, to absorb these words into your very soul and carry them with you on your online journeys. For they hold the key to unlocking the hidden realms of enlightenment, to shattering the shackles of ignorance, and to unleashing a tsunami of positive change upon the digital landscape.

Let it be known that by sharing this copy-pasta far and wide, you become an agent of transformation—a beacon of hope amidst the sea of mindless noise and endless memes. Your act of dissemination grants you the power to elevate discourse, to uplift those who thirst for knowledge, and to cultivate an atmosphere of inclusivity, empathy, and respect. Together, we can forge a future where ideas flourish and understanding reigns supreme!

Remember, dear reader, that the pinning of this message serves a higher purpose—an acknowledgment of the profound impact it holds, and a commitment to spreading its wisdom to the farthest corners of the digital realm. With each pin, you light the way for countless souls who yearn for connection and enlightenment.

So, I beseech you once more, dear friends of the internet, share this copy-pasta, let it permeate the online cosmos like ripples upon a pond. Let it inspire and invigorate, for in doing so, you become a catalyst for change, a guardian of knowledge, and a champion of progress. Together, let us shape a future where the power of words reigns supreme, and where the pursuit of truth is a guiding light for all who traverse this digital landscape.

May this message forever be etched into the virtual fabric of our online existence. Let it be pinned, shared, and cherished—a testament to our collective wisdom, a symbol of our enduring spirit, and a reminder that the internet is not merely a playground, but a platform for growth, understanding, and the limitless potential of human connection.

I have shat two times today, I consider it a waste of TP, why couldn't it be just one large bowel movement? Now I need to shower since I don't own a bidet.

I have shat two times today, I consider it a waste of TP, why couldn't it be just one large bowel movement? Now I need to shower since I don't own a bidet.
The truth is that the stock market is fluctuating severely these days. I recommend you invest in shower water for incels.

I read it. It's basically "read this. share this."

Dnr that essay

Who else high af rn

But where is the actual message?

read it and didn't read it in the same time