Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This new fucker joined 3 hours ago and is already postmaxxing

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
@sol you fucker why do you join and postmaxx immediately. 52 posts as of me making this thread. This is fucking ridiculous, New people keep joining less than a month ago and already get to thousands of posts, these fuckers @MrUgly and @mentalcel1 have not even been here a month and they already have WAY too many posts. Postmaxxing seriously needs to be stopped. :feelsseriously:

so what ? why do you stealing his only cope ? are you fucking bully ?

why’d you call me a name over me talking to another user ab stuff we agree on.

Last edited:
52 posts is nothing.

52 posts is nothing.
people think i am a postmaxxer because i already have what 5,000 post as a 2022-cel :feelskek:

but in reality is the aurguments i get in as well as the low iq post i make

I am.

You got a problems with that?
you are no different than school bullies. let him go !

LEAVE HIM ALONE !!!!!!!!

I think I have made more than 52 posts in a day before

why’d you call me a name over me talking to another user ab stuff we agree on.

this is not you "talking to another user" :feelsseriously:

talking ab injuries is not talking to one another ?

you got caught red-handed bro. just give up and post normally. no one respects people with thousands of posts anymore

Post maxing is a trucel trait

ye. fucks who joined in january have like 5000+ posts and I am still working my way up to one thousand

As long as he ain't a fake cel.../woman infiltrator... be glad we got another incel member to prove this incel existance is not a joke/ not to judge blindly like faggot soyciety does and the karen cuntlings that judge our realm need not judge without looking into our misery but they still do, let be a rude awakening to rest of ye earth we incels exist and And are growing.

Me personally I feel like I've could have done a better job and contribute more (posts).
Two jobs and a vehicle hoarding hobby that pisses off HOA karen but now can suck my sub dick living rural ranch like with gun obsessing neighbors in a big house far from karenville. While my busy lifestyle goes on I spend more time reading, learning from this site than posting.
I plan of having posts about this abortions shit and an annoying recent experience with 3 dumb fuck foids in small dessert town . Just figuring what to say... if someone jumps on it. That's cope venting been wanting to be driven away from foid karen ville. Go find no smog check incel ville.

Now not trying to piss anyone off. Jist my thoughts... If it's a shit ton of useless posts then consider it be foid spam. Of something fucky. All things need investigation.

shut the fuck up

If you think that's bad you should meet @Autist