Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme This nigga pretty funny

Those niggas are good at voice acting :feelshaha:

Those niggas are good at voice acting :feelshaha:
It's text to speech software. I can tell you guys don't really use the internet much.

Do you know what a "deepfake" is, well people have created deepfake voices of various characters, actors, etc. There are online websites that allow you to have access to these resources so that you can generate text in that characters/persons voice.

I doubt he's doing all of those voices so well, you'll notice that the speech patterns are kinda robotic too, and lack emotion in certain parts. If someone was voice acting these lines that wouldn't happen.

It's text to speech software. I can tell you guys don't really use the internet much.

Do you know what a "deepfake" is, well people have created deepfake voices of various characters, actors, etc. There are online websites that allow you to have access to these resources so that you can generate text in that characters/persons voice.

I doubt he's doing all of those voices so well, you'll notice that the speech patterns are kinda robotic too, and lack emotion in certain parts. If someone was voice acting these lines that wouldn't happen.
I thought text to speech sounded much more monotone and weird

Text to speech has advanced very far over the years. It's not like the old days of Microsoft Sam.
I don’t think this was text to speech, sounded like there was too much emotion in the speech to match what he was saying

Text to speech has advanced very far over the years. It's not like the old days of Microsoft Sam.
actually I listened to it again and you’re probably right