Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This niggas life is literally a hentai plot and he still made an account on .is

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Grey

Imagine having a becky who lives in your house and sleeps in your bed and makes out with you etc but you get cucked by the mom calling her downstairs for breakfast pill:feelskek: :feelskek:

I call larp but in any case the guy must be banned

Pfft if we banned every fakecel here this place would lose half it's members and most of it's white ones.

either he is just afraid of sex and subconsciously doesn't want to "seal the deal" as these women are trying to force themselves upon him

or

he is so delusional that he can't keep track of what is reality and what he fantasized about and mixes up the two

As an Incel we tend to daydream a lot of think of things that never happened so you never know with incels. A lot of people have these stories that never seem true. Like that one user who keeps saying people are stalking him.

People who had plenty of chances to experience this stuff but either chose not to or were just stupid to realize it piss me off as I sit there not even having a chance that I missed out on in the first place

if i even had a chance i would still fuck it up tbh. im so retarded

@FamilyGuy1999 is in that hentai

Ban him, i reported that post iirc

that was my alt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back