Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This NPC friend laughed when people mocked me

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I had this " friend ' in HS; he was GL but he had one of the most plain personality ever.
He was basically a vegetable; he never had his own opinion or taste about something...he liked to go with the flow.

He probably suffered from social anxiety; also at 15 he didn't have a social group.
I tried to make him my friend because he lived in front of my house, we spent times together because we were very lonely and we played with Xbox after school.
Also I introduced him to the gym.

When he saw other classmates were making me a laughing stock; he laughed at their jokes.
I remember one time I told my music taste to our music teacher and he was the only one who started laughing; he was called out by the teacher and he didn't know how to reply since he thought other will laugh like him.

He wasn't social at all but he wanted mothers believe he liked clubs exc.
The few times we hang out together he was prob embarassed because we didn't know what to do.
The next summer he started going out with his cousins friend and he started using me just for my father that used to drive us to school or gym.

The few times I tried to ask him to watch football he always told me that he was going out with OTHER people.
My dad passed away in 2012 and even if he lives in front of my house he never called me again and he treats me like a stranger.

I knew a guy that was extremely agreeable to everyone
he would do anything to be accepted
he always looked exhausted on the inside

I knew a guy that was extremely agreeable to everyone
he would do anything to be accepted
he always looked exhausted on the inside
That's me actually.
He just had no opinion about everything

That's how foids treat boyfriends they're not attracted to but ended up with anyway. When you're nobody's first choice or second choice or even a conciliatory prize, you're going to get treated by shit by everyone.

Just let a random cunt treat you like shit-theory

You expect any different from an NPC?

I made it to 25 without forming any friendships whatsoever. And after reading this, I'm glad I didn't.

You can't make friends post childhood, it just doesn't work.

Brutal. Kids are sadistic at that age though.

As a completely socially isolated person for a decade plus, I don't know how people deal with the competitive and hierarchical aspects of social interaction. I can deal with one on one interaction, but any more than that and it becomes competitive, whether it's a friend or a foid, and people become assholes when that's the case. You're constantly trying to out-perform other people by being the funniest, smartest, most attractive, richest, most successful, most socially adept, whatever. So you can move up the hierarchy or attract the person you want to be your friend/foid. It's hell, I don't know how people deal with it. And it's the same however old you are.

Last edited:
You can't make friends post childhood, it just doesn't work.
I’ve found this to be accurate.

Peoples’s lives are established when we’re all older and people simply don’t care about you.

I've found most people are this. They will be your friend when it's convenient but when social pressure rears it's ugly head they'll toss you under the bus for the crowd even if said crowd won't be in his life and you would.
I’ve found this to be accurate.

Peoples’s lives are established when we’re all older and people simply don’t care about you.
Yep very brutal pill. After a certain point people have shut the door and we ain't getting inside. Much like with dating.

I've found most people are this. They will be your friend when it's convenient but when social pressure rears it's ugly head they'll toss you under the bus for the crowd even if said crowd won't be in his life and you would.

Yep very brutal pill. After a certain point people have shut the door and we ain't getting inside. Much like with dating.
This is true also.

So many people suddenly don’t know you when you see them outside of your usual place of interaction. They’re garbage people and truly do deserve to have their throats slashed.

Brutal. Kids are sadistic at that age though.

As a completely socially isolated person for a decade plus, I don't know how people deal with the competitive and hierarchical aspects of social interaction. I can deal with one on one interaction, but any more than that and it becomes competitive, whether it's a friend or a foid, and people become assholes when that's the case. You're constantly trying to out-perform other people by being the funniest, smartest, most attractive, richest, most successful, most socially adept, whatever. So you can move up the hierarchy or attract the person you want to be your friend/foid. It's hell, I don't know how people deal with it. And it's the same however old you are.
True; my coworkers made fun when I was around girls by telling things loud like:
" cmon its all the night you're staring at her legs exc"

I had this " friend ' in HS; he was GL but he had one of the most plain personality ever.
He was basically a vegetable; he never had his own opinion or taste about something...he liked to go with the flow.

He probably suffered from social anxiety; also at 15 he didn't have a social group.
I tried to make him my friend because he lived in front of my house, we spent times together because we were very lonely and we played with Xbox after school.
Also I introduced him to the gym.

When he saw other classmates were making me a laughing stock; he laughed at their jokes.
I remember one time I told my music taste to our music teacher and he was the only one who started laughing; he was called out by the teacher and he didn't know how to reply since he thought other will laugh like him.

He wasn't social at all but he wanted mothers believe he liked clubs exc.
The few times we hang out together he was prob embarassed because we didn't know what to do.
The next summer he started going out with his cousins friend and he started using me just for my father that used to drive us to school or gym.

The few times I tried to ask him to watch football he always told me that he was going out with OTHER people.
My dad passed away in 2012 and even if he lives in front of my house he never called me again and he treats me like a stranger.
Sad. I was used growing up but not for driving, only helping others with their homework. I was never invited anywhere or even thanked half the time. It's probably why I just stopped trusting people and shun society.