Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This ones for anyone who doubted framecels exist

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
He looks like a bobblehead. A soy bobblehead.

Is this photoshopped? holy shit if not

Just lift bro!

Dida_88

Score hidden · 8 hours ago · edited 7 hours ago
Start lifting. Your head is literally bigger than your body. Your face is pretty tho, i'd give you an 8.5 outta ten.
If you take lifting seriously, and focus on your delts and shoulders, things should be balanced out. You don't even have to get huge, aim for ottermode.
Edit: You’re also 18 and testosterone is still very high in ur body rn, it didn’t even peek yet, your physical transformation shouldn’t take long.

"You are banned from commenting in this community for now"

Brutal. :feelskek:

He looks like a bobblehead. A soy bobblehead.
Is this photoshopped? holy shit if not
"You are banned from commenting in this community for now"

Brutal. :feelskek:
He put all his points into face and completely forgot about frame, brutal.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Face mogs me to hell and back

Lol.

Bigger muscles won't help him. He needs bigger bones.
Exactly this but normies think when you point this out you are just being lazy and not willing to eat enough.
Framecel males have been completely erased from having the possibility of existing in western countries.

muh there's no such thing as ectomorphs bruh!

Normies only think of males in three extremes:

1.fatass and out of shape, needs to hit the gym and lift
2.acceptably fit and in shape
3.skinny gay twink

And they even refer to emaciated looking skinny guys as skinny fat these days. Fucking deluded morons.

Exactly this but normies think when you point this out you are just being lazy and not willing to eat enough.
Framecels have been completely erased as a concept in western countries.

People only think of it in three extremes:

fatass out of shape, hit the gym versus acceptably fit and in shape versus skinny gay twink

And they even refer to emaciated looking skinny guys as skinny fat. Fucking deluded morons.

It's funny how normies have literally no idea what strength is.

They're blackpilled in this regard without even realizing it; they only care about how strong a man looks but they claim to care about how strong he actually is.

And yet there are countless gymcels that can bench or deadlift 2x as much as a jacked Chad but since they look like shit, normies think of them as "weak".

What's brutal is that even though he has shit frame, he giga mogs me

absolutely brutal holy fuck

Brutal.
It looks shopped.
I've never doubted frameceldom, though, since I am one.

This guys head is the size of his entire abdominal region :feelswhere:

You know its over when you look photoshopped (I still think it is)

imagine him standing next to someone like chris hemsworth. The frame mog would be fucking brutal

Where all the JBW shills?

Crickets. Of course.

Where all the JBW shills?

Crickets. Of course.
Or the face is only important not frame theorists.
Frame is equally as important as face if you are not above average height imo

his face is great but wtf is that frame man :lul:

he looks like an adult head placed in a 10 yo boy's body

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I can break this kid in half!

Or the face is only important not frame theorists.
Frame is equally as important as face if you are not above average height imo

I agree.

If she's looking down at her phone, frame is the first thing she notices peripherally. She won't even look up to see your face without a good frame if you're not past a certain height.

Frame has been underrated by this community for years.

I agree.

If she's looking down at her phone, frame is the first thing she notices peripherally. She won't even look up to see your face without a good frame if you're not past a certain height.

Frame has been underrated by this community for years.
What's more frame isn't fixable by exercising for reasons like:

1. it's about bone size and width of skeletal frame which can't be easily changed
2. because you have thin bones as a framecel it hurts your wrists, back, abdomen and legs to lift even moderately heavy barbell weights for more than a few minutes.
You are put out of action and unable to perform duties for about a day before these sprains go away

3. the bones can easily crack, make weird popping sounds and get disjointed probably because the mass of the bones isn't enough to handle the strain from weights or even exertion of the body during bodyweight fitness exercises performed a few times a week

4. because your abdomen muscles have to do a lot of work that the bones can't your abdomen gets painful contortions that also take a few days to go away. During that time you can't drink protein shakes.

TL;DR: frameceldom isn't easily fixed and limits gymcelling potential imo

inb4 muh posture
no posture for your bones.

dude wristmogs me into absolute shit i literally would do anything to be that guy

This guy has a decent face but his current frame is unreal. He needs to lift or at the least bloatmaxx so he doesn't look so disproportionate

Over. No woman will ever take you seriously if you are manlet+framelet. Not even a gigachad face would save you.

Over. No woman will ever take you seriously if you are manlet+framelet. Not even a gigachad face would save you.
No woman will ever see him as a fertile man period.
Theyll treat him like a younger nephew etc.

I mean he can always lift to balance it out foids only care about shit you cant control anyway so alot of them would date him in hopes he would get bigger over time

When i'm in public place i always framemogged by foid :cryfeels:

he just needs a bulky winter coat to wear everywhere and he's golden

he just needs a bulky winter coat to wear everywhere and he's golden
He would be good until he has to take off the winter coat indoors, when it gets too warm and when everyone else has taken off their coat and he looks stuffy and awkward keeping it on.
So it's not a complete fix.