Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This pistol has an interesting history and have lived thru some wars

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

Semi-automatic pistol with caliber .45, standard service pistol of the US Army from 1911 to 1985; produced also by a large number of other weapons companies apart from original manufacturer Colt
The Colt M1911 also known as 1911, Colt 1911 or Colt Government {in the case of Colt-produced models} is a single-action, recoil-operated, semi-automatic pistol chambered for the.45 ACP cartridge. The pistol's formal U.S. military designation as of 1940 was Automatic Pistol, Caliber.45, M1911 for the original model adopted in March 1911, and Automatic Pistol, Caliber.45, M1911A1 for the improved M1911A1 model which entered service in 1926. The designation changed to Pistol, Caliber.45, Automatic, M1911A1 in the Vietnam War era. Designed by John Browning, the M1911 is the best-known of his designs to use the short recoil principle in its basic design. The pistol was widely copied, and this operating system rose to become the preeminent type of the 20th century and of nearly all modern centerfire pistols. It is popular with civilian shooters in competitive events such as the International Defensive Pistol Association and International Practical Shooting Confederation. Wikipedia
1911A1 JH01 NoBG 0 3609085058

Why the M1911 Pistol Might Be the Best Gun of All Time (Even at over ...

Last edited:
My favorite firearm. If I ever buy myself a gun I’m buying a 1911 regardless of the cheaper, more modern options

it just works