Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This ricecel is so blackpilled about being a rice male in the west

:feelsbadman:
@Diocel @Idotms

Let me guess
Comments have at least one ''İts achually about ur personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'' comment w 200 hundred upvotes

:feelsbadman:
@Diocel @Idotms
FamilyGuy1999

Let me guess
Comments have at least one ''İts achually about ur personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'' comment w 200 hundred upvotes
probably

My romanian friend was once an international student in our country and he said he only approached international girls because girls of my country wouldn't talk with him he said. He wasn't even bad with girls though he was pretty short. Brutal blackpill from someone who wasn't even incel

at least hes aware

he still doesn't see the full picture.

Rice should just move back to Asia, China is functioning better than most Western countries at this point.

I can't believe he used a picture of that scam pick up artist JT Tran with those foids.

JT Tran is a giga rice manlet with an ultra wide ass head and squat stocky build.