Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This shitty GrAY weather is very bad to improve anything in life

S

SlavicPolishSub3

Self-banned
-
But its excelent to listen music and scroll whole year

What kinda music do you like

I'm so fucking glad summer is almost over. When it's sunny and nice outside but I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no one to spend time with or do any activity with, it's just depressing as hell.

But when it's raining outside, dark, dreary, cloudy, foggy and miserable, it's fucking great. I can just stay inside and occasionally look out the window and see how terrible it is outside, and then I go back to the couch and get a blanket and watch something on tv, and it makes me feel better :feelscomfy:

I'm so fucking glad summer is almost over. When it's sunny and nice outside but I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no one to spend time with or do any activity with, it's just depressing as hell.

But when it's raining outside, dark, dreary, cloudy, foggy and miserable, it's fucking great. I can just stay inside and occasionally look out the window and see how terrible it is outside, and then I go back to the couch and get a blanket and watch something on tv, and it makes me feel better :feelscomfy:
Yeah this seather is good for incel but if you would stop easy cope like phone and others you would ropemaxx
Summer is normie shit for stacys and chads to fuck outside

I only go on walks in bad or grey weather, it soothes the soul