Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This site always gets less active on the weekends

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Because the LARPers / fakecels are out slaying/partying/doing normie shit. tbh mods should do weekend check ups (every week) so that we can keep track of the fakecels & truecels
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Because the LARPers / fakecels are out slaying/partying/doing normie shit. tbh mods should do weekend check ups (every week) so that we can keep track of the fakecels & truecels
Some people could be busy though

See you at the club

Meanwhile on colvins webcam
Buff guy typing on laptop

I work on weekends in addition to weekdays.

Brutal you know it's over when your writing this at 2 in the morning

they might be coping elsewhere

chads.co is a wondeful place isn't it?? This site is probably full of failed normies/normalfags who got rejected by a stacy once in their lifetime so they rant about being trucels.

chads.co is a wondeful place isn't it?? This site is probably full of failed normies/normalfags who got rejected by a stacy once in their lifetime so they rant about being trucels.
Yeah the only excuse they really have is that their wageslave boss made them work weekend hours or something.
Any other reason = fakecel.

Crazy. Some people might be working though; I'll be doing a few hours of work tomorrow.

Crazy. Some people might be working though; I'll be doing a few hours of work tomorrow.
That is a good reason. I'm talking about the larpers that go out partying & slaying on weekends.

Great idea but unfortunately hard to implement because fakecels could just log in at the party, type a couple of drunk comments and continue to have the time of their life, if they really cared about staying here

Great idea but unfortunately hard to implement because fakecels could just log in at the party, type a couple of drunk comments and continue to have the time of their life, if they really cared about staying here
I don't think they'd do that because then their normiefag friends would see them

I stay after school on fridays and on the weekends i stay inside playing vidya all day

Fakecels GTFO.

Tbf some of us work on the weekends

Fakecels GTFO.

Tbf some of us work on the weekends
As I said before, its fine if you work on weekends. The problem is the actual larpers that are active during the week but suddenly disappear on weekends

Thanks God's it's Fridays!

They are too busy drowning in pussy.

When do you expect us to go clubbing then?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't though? I thought this was debunked. I know the "Site is less active on the holidays" myth was debunked. But we'll see tomorrow.

I realized that too

I remember last year it was weirdly quiet on Valentine's Day....:feelsbaton:

eh. I mean I'm here but I wouldn't be surprised if people are just coping in a more fun and effective way than posting here

Some of us work weekends bro

lets go out to drink with cute teen girls

Wait, you guys arent with your girlfriends on the weekend?

Incel reporting in.

Last seen Today at 8:47 AM

probs coping with vidya, post max at school/work on breaks