Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is more based and masculine than a lot of cuckservativess /rightswing fags

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Rights wingers on yt usually support all the shit left does but with muh free speech less taxes and guns?

But this site is literally
no femoids
No gays trannies
No sex havers
No leftists feminists cockroaches
Only things would make it more based would be if they banned all no white people

Aren’t you indian?

one of the first usernames i saw on .is was @KillNiggers, immediately had a solid first impression on here

This site is more based and masculine than a lot of cuckservativess /rightswing fags​

We don't pull any punches. Our autism is 100% weaponized. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Indeed. Left wing, right wing, centrism... I couldn't care less about their differences. They all have one important similarity: they're our enemies.

nill kiggers

Indeed. Left wing, right wing, centrism... I couldn't care less about their differences. They all have one important similarity: they're our enemies.
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

You like Stalin? :feelswhat: Your a communist Jew? :feelswhat:

Where am I supposed to go if they only allowed coomskins