Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This site is the pinnacle of achievement

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Many of us have had based thoughts throughout our lives but if you're somewhat of an oldcel at all (23+ will do here) you rember a time when all there was was normalfag redditor tier gaslighting in response, both online and offline. The pre-blackpill era. This site is of vital importance to preserve our sanity and our thoughts from goy cuckciety tales for many fundamental ideas are only allowed here. Everywhere else you're conditioned to be a weak sissy cuck exploited slave eunuch paypig consoomer droid golem. But with the collective consciousness of is we have the power to resist that. That is the ultimate achievement of our times :feelsYall:

@Fat Link

I remember when no one knew had heared the word transsexual in their entire life and all the conservatives reacted to the first waves of progressive insanity with "hah, nothing to worry about, those silly students will have to adapt to the real world once the leave their university!".

4chan was alright sometimes

This site is of vital importance to preserve our sanity and our thoughts from goy cuckciety tales for many fundamental ideas are only allowed here. Everywhere else you're conditioned to be a weak sissy cuck exploited slave eunuch paypig consoomer droid golem.

@Fat Link
Coming onto this site and finding people who actually think like me sparked a lot of happiness. I was considered a schizo-psychopath for my beliefs everywhere (instagram, twitter, facebook, REDDIT) Basically any and all social media apps to connect with others they thought I was crazy.

I have said this repeatedly, and I will continue to do so, we need to meet up in person

Coming onto this site and finding people who actually think like me sparked a lot of happiness. I was considered a schizo-psychopath for my beliefs everywhere (instagram, twitter, facebook, REDDIT) Basically any and all social media apps to connect with others they thought I was crazy.
damn nigger what did you used to think? Lmao
And how dare you be more aegeo than me

The strange thing about this site is, that it is unintentionally free speech

damn nigger what did you used to think? Lmao
And how dare you be more aegeo than me
Being Incredibly doom-pilled with people trying to influence me to be blue-pilled. I may have also supported a few controversial figures..